OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

damn i hope the US release come with those boxes
I wouldn't count on it.  At this point, I will just be amazed if all those who truly want them are able to get them with ease.  They could be packaged in a burlap sack for all I care.  If I can get 1 or 2 in my size -
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

damn i hope the US release come with those boxes
I wouldn't count on it.  At this point, I will just be amazed if all those who truly want them are able to get them with ease.  They could be packaged in a burlap sack for all I care.  If I can get 1 or 2 in my size -
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

^^Another Asia exclusive?...

Special packaging first with the Kobe VI China, Lebron 9 China, then the Kobe VII YOTD. Not to mention the exclusive Jordan China packaging. Now this...

Wish they released stuff like that here in the U.S...but I'd settle for a firm release date for the YOTD IVs...

Notice that each special release was regarding CHINA tho. China is the largest bball market outside of the US, I get what Nike its doing. We get a ton of product that they don't get as it is

Special packaging first with the Kobe VI China, Lebron 9 China, then the Kobe VII YOTD. Not to mention the exclusive Jordan China packaging. Now this...

Wish they released stuff like that here in the U.S...but I'd settle for a firm release date for the YOTD IVs...

Notice that each special release was regarding CHINA tho. China is the largest bball market outside of the US, I get what Nike its doing. We get a ton of product that they don't get as it is

I check this thread at least once a day to see the rd for the yotd's and everytime its not here I get mad.....Why is Nike so stingy with KD release dates???!?!??????????

I check this thread at least once a day to see the rd for the yotd's and everytime its not here I get mad.....Why is Nike so stingy with KD release dates???!?!??????????

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I totally understand what you're saying Ty. It would be nice if Nike threw a few of those cool things stateside...like the Limited Kobe VI from last year.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I totally understand what you're saying Ty. It would be nice if Nike threw a few of those cool things stateside...like the Limited Kobe VI from last year.

I definitely want the KD IV YOTD, but I'm still on the fence with the Kobe YOTD tho.Those Jordans are definitely a no-go for me.

Back
Top Bottom