OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sniper

Just got off the phone with customer service. There should be a mass e-mail sent to those who had their orders cancelled for 20% off...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

What stores are the ASG KD's releasing at?.. I heard Champs, but my local store are not getting them.
I was wondering the same thing..I don't even have a Champs where I'm at.

What stores are the ASG KD's releasing at?.. I heard Champs, but my local store are not getting them.
I was wondering the same thing..I don't even have a Champs where I'm at.

Just got off the phone with customer service. There should be a mass e-mail sent to those who had their orders cancelled for 20% off...

Nice.  I'll be happy with that. Either way they know they have us by the dingle berries.
roll.gif

Nice.  I'll be happy with that. Either way they know they have us by the dingle berries.
roll.gif

Thats interesting cuz my champs told me they werent getting them, hmmmmmm

Thats interesting cuz my champs told me they werent getting them, hmmmmmm

if it's a mass email, can we expect a general/replicable promo code?! I guess there's no way of us knowing without someone risking their code-- 

if it's a mass email, can we expect a general/replicable promo code?! I guess there's no way of us knowing without someone risking their code-- 

I don't see why they would do it to "create hype", there's more than enough hype already for them to sell out within minutes. I'm not even going to bother trying on NDC or Eastbay.

I don't see why they would do it to "create hype", there's more than enough hype already for them to sell out within minutes. I'm not even going to bother trying on NDC or Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom