OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by ColdCity

hopefully the foams overshadow these & i can pick up 2...if not i have a pair of cement iv's to trade for a set

I believe I will be using some of the stuff in my closet to complete the trifecta possibly.  Guess I will have to see.

Sounds like a great idea to me.. prob do the same

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by ColdCity

hopefully the foams overshadow these & i can pick up 2...if not i have a pair of cement iv's to trade for a set

I believe I will be using some of the stuff in my closet to complete the trifecta possibly.  Guess I will have to see.

Sounds like a great idea to me.. prob do the same

I am 2 for 2 on KD iv's so far (YOTD and BHM) hopefully i can get the AllStars this weekend.  good luck everyone.

I am 2 for 2 on KD iv's so far (YOTD and BHM) hopefully i can get the AllStars this weekend.  good luck everyone.

pre-ordered a pair.

If I land 2 for retail I'll just sell my 3rd for how much I paid to pre-order + shipping.

@$#* reselling. Do it for the culture!

pre-ordered a pair.

If I land 2 for retail I'll just sell my 3rd for how much I paid to pre-order + shipping.

@$#* reselling. Do it for the culture!

These will sell quickly on NDC. I was told by a Nike Rep that they are confirmed limited.....Which everyone already knew already.

The price is only $95 so........ These should be gone with in a few minutes at most. Unless NDC has to reboot again smh. It's looking like the usual NDC release aka luck better be on your side that night.

Those of you going to HOH for these are you only lining up for these? Seems like a real big hassle and long wait judging from all the other stuff releasing the same day. I can only imagine how many people will be lined up for all the different releases.

These will sell quickly on NDC. I was told by a Nike Rep that they are confirmed limited.....Which everyone already knew already.

The price is only $95 so........ These should be gone with in a few minutes at most. Unless NDC has to reboot again smh. It's looking like the usual NDC release aka luck better be on your side that night.

Those of you going to HOH for these are you only lining up for these? Seems like a real big hassle and long wait judging from all the other stuff releasing the same day. I can only imagine how many people will be lined up for all the different releases.

Simple question for all you out here who don't dig on the KD1, 2, or 3, but are in Love with the 4,

How would you feel about the following

88186.jpg

kd1new1.jpg

Shoes4-480x323.jpg
nike-kevin-durant-kd-ii-2-texas-longhorns-01_2.jpg

nike-kevin-durant-kd1-black-team-orange-photo-blue-1.jpg

kevin-durant-2011-all-star-shoe-nike-zoom-kd-iii-practice.jpg

over some of the GRs out now for the 4?

My guess is most if not all of you would take a KD2 cream, texas, or even alternate home GR over the kd4 home or away CW simply based on ease to cop- Even the ASG/rookie weekend KD1 or Away KD1.  I mean tell me colorways and availability don't factor into some of your "impulse" or situational buys?  I would be the first to admit that happens with me on some other lines( see Foams, lebrons, etc...), which doesn't make it good, bad, or indifferent really- it just is what it is. 

Am I "butthurt" , upset, or even mildly annoyed by it- HARDLY- I just think its funny as I am sure many of the others on here do as well, that everyone all of a sudden loves the 4 and takes a dump on the 1,2,3 like they are the bas tard stepchildren that came along before the almighty 4.  I'll be the first to admit, I think the 4 is great, but I would gladly pass on a Nerf, WM, and BHM DS in my size for another Cream, Scoring Title, and probably even Texas CW if I had the chance. Heck, at this point, I would probably do the same for the Rookie Game KD1s DS in my size.  These may not have the flash and the "NOW" factor that the Nerf and WM do, but they are damb sick in their own right.

ONCE AGAIN fellas, to anyone and everyone, Welcome aboard regardless of when, where, or how you got here... but don't try and sell us all on how the previous three sigs were trash and then all of a sudden they got it "right" with these 4s.  This has been a work in progress, and there is literally something great and special about each progressive sig IMO.  My opinion, obviously feel free to disagree, and last but not least- please DO NOT mistake my post for being "butthurt"- I have no experience nor do I want to in that category.

Good day to everyone.

Simple question for all you out here who don't dig on the KD1, 2, or 3, but are in Love with the 4,

How would you feel about the following

88186.jpg

kd1new1.jpg

Shoes4-480x323.jpg
nike-kevin-durant-kd-ii-2-texas-longhorns-01_2.jpg

nike-kevin-durant-kd1-black-team-orange-photo-blue-1.jpg

kevin-durant-2011-all-star-shoe-nike-zoom-kd-iii-practice.jpg

over some of the GRs out now for the 4?

My guess is most if not all of you would take a KD2 cream, texas, or even alternate home GR over the kd4 home or away CW simply based on ease to cop- Even the ASG/rookie weekend KD1 or Away KD1.  I mean tell me colorways and availability don't factor into some of your "impulse" or situational buys?  I would be the first to admit that happens with me on some other lines( see Foams, lebrons, etc...), which doesn't make it good, bad, or indifferent really- it just is what it is. 

Am I "butthurt" , upset, or even mildly annoyed by it- HARDLY- I just think its funny as I am sure many of the others on here do as well, that everyone all of a sudden loves the 4 and takes a dump on the 1,2,3 like they are the bas tard stepchildren that came along before the almighty 4.  I'll be the first to admit, I think the 4 is great, but I would gladly pass on a Nerf, WM, and BHM DS in my size for another Cream, Scoring Title, and probably even Texas CW if I had the chance. Heck, at this point, I would probably do the same for the Rookie Game KD1s DS in my size.  These may not have the flash and the "NOW" factor that the Nerf and WM do, but they are damb sick in their own right.

ONCE AGAIN fellas, to anyone and everyone, Welcome aboard regardless of when, where, or how you got here... but don't try and sell us all on how the previous three sigs were trash and then all of a sudden they got it "right" with these 4s.  This has been a work in progress, and there is literally something great and special about each progressive sig IMO.  My opinion, obviously feel free to disagree, and last but not least- please DO NOT mistake my post for being "butthurt"- I have no experience nor do I want to in that category.

Good day to everyone.

KD II > KD IV as far as the overall shoe goes. Even the KD II GR colorways were sick. And imo KD II ASG's > Creams

KD III > KD IV as far as using them for basketball as well.

The KD IV just has better colorways, but the comfort sucks especially the toe area and the area with the strap. They took a step back as far as performance goes imo, but it seems like the Kobe VII's and Lebron IX's also took a step back in terms of performance.

I agree, most the people in here are just here to resell or for the hype, but you can't use them not having any GR colorways as a basis to determine that.

I don't buy any of the GR KD IV's. Why? Because they'll eventually end up in outlets for around $35 just like the previous models. I'd rather wait till then and even then I wouldn't use them to ball in. I rather use that money for KD III's.

KD II > KD IV as far as the overall shoe goes. Even the KD II GR colorways were sick. And imo KD II ASG's > Creams

KD III > KD IV as far as using them for basketball as well.

The KD IV just has better colorways, but the comfort sucks especially the toe area and the area with the strap. They took a step back as far as performance goes imo, but it seems like the Kobe VII's and Lebron IX's also took a step back in terms of performance.

I agree, most the people in here are just here to resell or for the hype, but you can't use them not having any GR colorways as a basis to determine that.

I don't buy any of the GR KD IV's. Why? Because they'll eventually end up in outlets for around $35 just like the previous models. I'd rather wait till then and even then I wouldn't use them to ball in. I rather use that money for KD III's.

Back
Top Bottom