OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).

I hope they dont go up because of his performance, I waited for the YOTD, so hopefully the ASG take the same route.. no more then $180. Need to see more pics of the Mints as well, so far I have the YOTD, BHM and obviously plan to get the ASG, but the Mints.... Not fully committed yet.

I hope they dont go up because of his performance, I waited for the YOTD, so hopefully the ASG take the same route.. no more then $180. Need to see more pics of the Mints as well, so far I have the YOTD, BHM and obviously plan to get the ASG, but the Mints.... Not fully committed yet.

KD
pimp.gif

I need a restock on the ASG's. Missed out the first time
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by ColdCity

very selfish of me but i dont want kd to win this mvp....its gonna make this sz 12 hunt worse
haha, looks like we'll be in competition...bids for sz 12's on ebay are in the 220-250 range.  Wouldn't be surprised if they hit 300-400 by tomorrow
grin.gif

(Dcypoe sighting!) 
Wsup man, did you make your Creams? New ID options!

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by ColdCity

very selfish of me but i dont want kd to win this mvp....its gonna make this sz 12 hunt worse
haha, looks like we'll be in competition...bids for sz 12's on ebay are in the 220-250 range.  Wouldn't be surprised if they hit 300-400 by tomorrow
grin.gif

(Dcypoe sighting!) 
Wsup man, did you make your Creams? New ID options!

Originally Posted by m1guel1

paid $200 reseller price for the galaxies
What do you guys think was that too much?

Considering that the shoes retailed for 95 bucks...Yeah kinda

Originally Posted by m1guel1

paid $200 reseller price for the galaxies
What do you guys think was that too much?

Considering that the shoes retailed for 95 bucks...Yeah kinda

200 is great resell price deal. *** are you talking about?

Retail??????

WE TALKIN BOUT RETAIL?!

Not even how limited it is ---- RETAIL?

C'mon yo

/Iverson

200 is great resell price deal. *** are you talking about?

Retail??????

WE TALKIN BOUT RETAIL?!

Not even how limited it is ---- RETAIL?

C'mon yo

/Iverson

anyone got the SKU for the year of the dragons on finishline or some website ?? thanks ...

and the KD AS just shot up about 50-80$ =(

anyone got the SKU for the year of the dragons on finishline or some website ?? thanks ...

and the KD AS just shot up about 50-80$ =(

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmmm how bout nike releases an all star mvp colorway now lol n thrill i i think that hoop city thing is a tag from their site on the pics

Cool thanks Chris, and you know dudes now are like damn, gotta get those KD's. I remember being in line at Willowbrook HOH's and we were all talking bout what we were there for and I remember saying KD's and dudes just straight laughed at me like "really, KD's"... who's laughing now?
laugh.gif

LMAO dam I wish nobody around my way was on the kds n other nike basketball sneakers but in reality these, the lebrons n kobe are more sought after over here than jordans lol. Was it bad over there by the willowbrook hoh that day tho?

Back
Top Bottom