OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by johngotty

UT's dropping on the 17th makes it really hard because I'll be at SXSW and will miss the online release. Any Austin folks know of shops that will be getting them? Assuming Nice Kicks, but where else?

I'd guess Nice Kicks would be the only place.  
30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

Hollered at them this morn. They say they're not getting them, as far as they know. Weird.

got my pair for $200.
kinda mad I missed the chance to pick 'em up for retail but oh well still a DOPE shoe

got my pair for $200.
kinda mad I missed the chance to pick 'em up for retail but oh well still a DOPE shoe

UT's dropping on the 17th makes it really hard because I'll be at SXSW and will miss the online release. Any Austin folks know of shops that will be getting them? Assuming Nice Kicks, but where else?

30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

Hollered at them this morn. They say they're not getting them, as far as they know. Weird.
That's weird. They got the Galaxy Foams, but won't get these
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

A friend went on Spring break in Germany...Found the Galaxys for me in a shop. I've never been so excited for Spring break to end in my life hahaha
laugh.gif

Bro can I ask you what parts of Germany your friend was able to find the galaxies and what store. My bro is going next week and I have him hunting down any ASG shoes.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

A friend went on Spring break in Germany...Found the Galaxys for me in a shop. I've never been so excited for Spring break to end in my life hahaha
laugh.gif

Bro can I ask you what parts of Germany your friend was able to find the galaxies and what store. My bro is going next week and I have him hunting down any ASG shoes.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

laugh.gif

Maybe these are going to be strictly HOH then?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

laugh.gif

Maybe these are going to be strictly HOH then?

not feelin' those 'Elite Youth Basketball League' PE's...only thing they got goin for them is the nerf style strap
grin.gif

not feelin' those 'Elite Youth Basketball League' PE's...only thing they got goin for them is the nerf style strap
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom