OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn. Nice come up, Artest93.
pimp.gif

I wish I could have gotten the UT's, but all of my money went to a tattoo and SXSW.
frown.gif

I need to get the Aways soon. It's just something about those.

pimp.gif

I wish I could have gotten the UT's, but all of my money went to a tattoo and SXSW.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Artest93

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

NDC made a kind mistake
came home to this......
28lvz9k.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gift wrapping or a free pair?
free pair
Would Nike be able to track it down thru UPS system and theirs since they sent you two shipments with two different tracking numbers? If not then 2 for 1 is always nice. Then again you can always be an honest citizen and send it back
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

NDC made a kind mistake
came home to this......
28lvz9k.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gift wrapping or a free pair?
free pair
Would Nike be able to track it down thru UPS system and theirs since they sent you two shipments with two different tracking numbers? If not then 2 for 1 is always nice. Then again you can always be an honest citizen and send it back
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by reppin va

All you need is indigo colored denim..

bHDsd1003mintB.jpg
At least easters only come in men's sizes makes it more exclusive that most kids and women won't be rockin them like kobes and brons.
I'll feel confident breaking GIRL'S necks and having my girl match me at the same time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by reppin va

All you need is indigo colored denim..

bHDsd1003mintB.jpg
At least easters only come in men's sizes makes it more exclusive that most kids and women won't be rockin them like kobes and brons.
I'll feel confident breaking GIRL'S necks and having my girl match me at the same time
pimp.gif

the tracking and order number were the same! trust me, i checked many times cuz i couldn't believe that i got 2 pairs. my reaction was priceless
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the tracking and order number were the same! trust me, i checked many times cuz i couldn't believe that i got 2 pairs. my reaction was priceless
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^just one of those days when luck comes your way. That's odd how it could ship through UPS system two different packages with the same tracking numbers. Were they the same size with the same Nike invoice inside the boxes. LOL I wish Nike liked me enough to send me an extra pair for free. I only got one pair of UT's to rock.

^^^just one of those days when luck comes your way. That's odd how it could ship through UPS system two different packages with the same tracking numbers. Were they the same size with the same Nike invoice inside the boxes. LOL I wish Nike liked me enough to send me an extra pair for free. I only got one pair of UT's to rock.

Did they billed you only once?... Anyways congratulations on the extra pair!Copped this pair earlier today..

Did they billed you only once?... Anyways congratulations on the extra pair!Copped this pair earlier today..

yeah, i was only billed once..same size, same invoice, and tracking...supposedly the ups driver came back an hour after he dropped the first package off and looked confused from what my bro told me
laugh.gif

yeah, i was only billed once..same size, same invoice, and tracking...supposedly the ups driver came back an hour after he dropped the first package off and looked confused from what my bro told me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice! Your one lucky fella...
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Nice! Your one lucky fella...
smile.gif

I'm hoping that one of these days, Nike makes a mistake like that for me. I just hope it wasn't someone else's pair or I would be salty.lol

I'm hoping that one of these days, Nike makes a mistake like that for me. I just hope it wasn't someone else's pair or I would be salty.lol

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

frown.gif

SXSW > UTs, just my opinion.  I think you came out on the good side.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

frown.gif

SXSW > UTs, just my opinion.  I think you came out on the good side.

Back
Top Bottom