OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

ordering for the kd/lebron is weird. nike gives you the basketball book, and all you see is "TBD" on every colorway. There are like 20 colorways and you dont know which one is what becasue there are no pictures and only a colorway, so ordering them, you have to order everything to get each color, if not you miss out on certain sneakers for example, yotd - "green abyss". what the hell kind of color is green abyss? only to find out its blue LOL

from a business point, ordering 20 colors x 20 pairs per color way x 50$ = like 20k on one shoe. doesn't make sense. so retailers such as i only order colors i think would work or that i know which would only be like 5 colorways.

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

wore my yotd to work on friday, loved them but got blisters on both pinky toes.
I get the same from my YOTD.  Elites and wearing them in seem to have fixed the problem

I get the same from my YOTD.  Elites and wearing them in seem to have fixed the problem

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Yep.... I have wore mine abut 10 times and they feel better after each wear... I wear thick socks with them as well. The KD's kinda form to your foot after a few wears. Give them a few wears and you'll be fine!

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Yep.... I have wore mine abut 10 times and they feel better after each wear... I wear thick socks with them as well. The KD's kinda form to your foot after a few wears. Give them a few wears and you'll be fine!

Finally secured a pair of 'ASGs' thanks to a fellow NTer , conquest begins...btw the blue/yellows and orange/photo blues will be copped on sight. Won't BS when it comes to KDIVs in sz.12 anymore.

Finally secured a pair of 'ASGs' thanks to a fellow NTer , conquest begins...btw the blue/yellows and orange/photo blues will be copped on sight. Won't BS when it comes to KDIVs in sz.12 anymore.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by bigj505

these were at my local DTLR today .looked nice

13631_P_1331533746088.jpeg

These will be copped when I see then.  
pimp.gif

Hope these are a GR, I want these and the aways.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by DN41

Did they billed you only once?... Anyways congratulations on the extra pair!Copped this pair earlier today..<>
They released these already?

Yes brothers. However, i'm currently in the philippines.. These shoes generally released here so i think people who wants this pair won't have any problem getting them.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by DN41

Did they billed you only once?... Anyways congratulations on the extra pair!Copped this pair earlier today..<>
They released these already?

Yes brothers. However, i'm currently in the philippines.. These shoes generally released here so i think people who wants this pair won't have any problem getting them.

I got the cushioned sockliner and I thought it feels pretty good. You definitely lose some responsiveness but the comfort more than made up for it.

I got the cushioned sockliner and I thought it feels pretty good. You definitely lose some responsiveness but the comfort more than made up for it.

Back
Top Bottom