OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Really feeling this CW!!!!!!!  Mad I slept on them.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The IDs are up to $150 now? They were just $140 last week! C'mon Nike...

Cats must be lighting that ID server UP.
laugh.gif

The IDs are up to $150 now? They were just $140 last week! C'mon Nike...

Cats must be lighting that ID server UP.
laugh.gif

Just ordered from deadstock. Here's hoping they're real. They had the 12 , hornet and red d t's for order...all sold out though :/

Just ordered from deadstock. Here's hoping they're real. They had the 12 , hornet and red d t's for order...all sold out though :/

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Yea man, def update us when you get them. I would have bought a pair but im tight on money and buying the lebron SLH this week... They have some pretty damn good deals, kobe easters for 115, lebron easters for 150, etc..... and those KDs basically sold out now

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Yea man, def update us when you get them. I would have bought a pair but im tight on money and buying the lebron SLH this week... They have some pretty damn good deals, kobe easters for 115, lebron easters for 150, etc..... and those KDs basically sold out now

jesus christ bunch of vultures up here. saw a fsr of the kd ivs creamsicles and lebrons slides before dinner. comes back after eating dinner 30 min later and everythings all gone now
30t6p3b.gif

jesus christ bunch of vultures up here. saw a fsr of the kd ivs creamsicles and lebrons slides before dinner. comes back after eating dinner 30 min later and everythings all gone now
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom