OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DN41

Originally Posted by rich24smith

how do they fit?

If you have wide feet, go half or a size higher from your true size... Hth

True...  But these are that shoe that seems to fit everyone a little different. Go to Footlocker try a pair on, that is your best bet.

Originally Posted by DN41

Originally Posted by rich24smith

how do they fit?

If you have wide feet, go half or a size higher from your true size... Hth

True...  But these are that shoe that seems to fit everyone a little different. Go to Footlocker try a pair on, that is your best bet.

thanks for the code and the finishline link on the orange durants.

i think they might be more limited considering they arent really online and i havent seen many locally.

thanks for the code and the finishline link on the orange durants.

i think they might be more limited considering they arent really online and i havent seen many locally.

Originally Posted by terx

I'd say its better if you try them on in the store , but imo they run TTS
I think they run TTS, but they come laced really tight. Wide-foot dudes just need to loosen up the laces all the way down the shoe and they'll be fine.

Originally Posted by terx

I'd say its better if you try them on in the store , but imo they run TTS
I think they run TTS, but they come laced really tight. Wide-foot dudes just need to loosen up the laces all the way down the shoe and they'll be fine.

Anyone have any recommendations on what type of paint would be best to paint the strap? I'd like to experiment around with painting orange on the white part of the strap on the team orange's.

Anyone have any recommendations on what type of paint would be best to paint the strap? I'd like to experiment around with painting orange on the white part of the strap on the team orange's.

I tried wearing these with custom insoles as well as letting my other buddy who wears them try them.  Both of us were left with major blisters in the inside soles of both our feet.  I also talked to three other people that had to return them.  Seriously bummed on them.  I have a feeling a majority of the people on here are either being ignorant to the facto or simply dont play basketball in them period.  

I tried wearing these with custom insoles as well as letting my other buddy who wears them try them.  Both of us were left with major blisters in the inside soles of both our feet.  I also talked to three other people that had to return them.  Seriously bummed on them.  I have a feeling a majority of the people on here are either being ignorant to the facto or simply dont play basketball in them period.  

^^ I wore my away's about 5 times casually trying to break them in, then played ball in them twice already and mine are fine, I did size up 1/2 to 11.5 though, I have no blisters. the worst blisters I have ever gotten were from my Jordan 23's those were terrible for me for ball my pinky toe was numb for a week. But some people love them. all our feet are different.

^^ I wore my away's about 5 times casually trying to break them in, then played ball in them twice already and mine are fine, I did size up 1/2 to 11.5 though, I have no blisters. the worst blisters I have ever gotten were from my Jordan 23's those were terrible for me for ball my pinky toe was numb for a week. But some people love them. all our feet are different.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Yeah, haven't heard good reviews on em' compared to the III's.

Yeah, haven't heard good reviews on em' compared to the III's.

That's pretty much it.

That's pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom