OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn that's crazy S Dubl
30t6p3b.gif
. Been on the road all day with work in PA. I must have went to 9 different malls and not one received the kds. Nothing but kobes and lebrons

Still on the hunt for that 14

Damn that's crazy S Dubl
30t6p3b.gif
. Been on the road all day with work in PA. I must have went to 9 different malls and not one received the kds. Nothing but kobes and lebrons

Still on the hunt for that 14

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Here is my pick-up for today. I know many have stated this already but they are way better in person than in pics.

KD_IV_-Easter.jpg

haha Air Randy... when i hear that name i think about the concord 11 early release/b-grade argument...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Here is my pick-up for today. I know many have stated this already but they are way better in person than in pics.

KD_IV_-Easter.jpg

haha Air Randy... when i hear that name i think about the concord 11 early release/b-grade argument...
roll.gif

whatsup guys.. looking to get first pair of KD IV's.. striking out left & right with my size 12.. looking for the ASG's..
all my kicks are a size 12.. but how do these fit? TTS? would i be okay with a 11.5? any help appreciated.. thanks!

whatsup guys.. looking to get first pair of KD IV's.. striking out left & right with my size 12.. looking for the ASG's..
all my kicks are a size 12.. but how do these fit? TTS? would i be okay with a 11.5? any help appreciated.. thanks!

anyone from the BAY AREA know a place where they still got the Easters? need a size 10.5 baddddd

anyone from the BAY AREA know a place where they still got the Easters? need a size 10.5 baddddd

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by s dubl

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

thats total BS bro, you should have them pay you first, no way you be taking a loss for that. smh at these low balling/sack-less/spine-less dudes
mad.gif

reading this just really upset me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
this is just ridiculous... is he a niketalker? bc if so u need to put his name on maine street so the rest of us dont get screwed by him

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

thats total BS bro, you should have them pay you first, no way you be taking a loss for that. smh at these low balling/sack-less/spine-less dudes
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
this is just ridiculous... is he a niketalker? bc if so u need to put his name on maine street so the rest of us dont get screwed by him

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Naw man... It's cool. No hard feelings. Pair got sold already (for retail+shipping) so its all good...

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Naw man... It's cool. No hard feelings. Pair got sold already (for retail+shipping) so its all good...

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

If you are a size 12 in everything a 11.5 would be too small. They fit everyone different as they run narrow. I am a 12 in almost all Nike and Jordan's, a good example is the Jordan 10 as they run narrow. I still fit perfectly in a size 12 due to my foot being narrow. I tried a 12.5 in the KD and they were too big. 12 fits me perfect in the KD's. If you have a wide foot you may have to size up but just go to footlocker and try a GR pair on. These are very comfortable casual shoes but some have issues when they ball in them. After 3 or 4 wears they are butter!

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

If you are a size 12 in everything a 11.5 would be too small. They fit everyone different as they run narrow. I am a 12 in almost all Nike and Jordan's, a good example is the Jordan 10 as they run narrow. I still fit perfectly in a size 12 due to my foot being narrow. I tried a 12.5 in the KD and they were too big. 12 fits me perfect in the KD's. If you have a wide foot you may have to size up but just go to footlocker and try a GR pair on. These are very comfortable casual shoes but some have issues when they ball in them. After 3 or 4 wears they are butter!

An Nter hit me up asking me to help him out on the kd mints and kobe PDFs(retail+shipping of course), but after securing both pairs last night, dude had the decency to let me know that he didn't need my help.

S dubl-I would be livid if someone flaked on me like that. Nt has it's fair share of clowns, that's for sure. Lmk if i can be of any help on future releases;I'm always willing to help those who help the community. Btw these mints are truly farrrr nicer in person.

An Nter hit me up asking me to help him out on the kd mints and kobe PDFs(retail+shipping of course), but after securing both pairs last night, dude had the decency to let me know that he didn't need my help.

S dubl-I would be livid if someone flaked on me like that. Nt has it's fair share of clowns, that's for sure. Lmk if i can be of any help on future releases;I'm always willing to help those who help the community. Btw these mints are truly farrrr nicer in person.

Back
Top Bottom