und2.jpg

und3.jpg

und4.jpg
These go HARD 
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

akrobystia: thanks man

June for the Rogue Greens up there, I'd love to see them in person first...but they look good in those pics.

akrobystia: thanks man

June for the Rogue Greens up there, I'd love to see them in person first...but they look good in those pics.

Has anyone seen the olive pair in stores yet?? Nice kicks was the only source I could find saying they dropped today. Everyone else said June.

Has anyone seen the olive pair in stores yet?? Nice kicks was the only source I could find saying they dropped today. Everyone else said June.

Re: the olives. NiceKicks.com on FB: "Certain colorways are deemed "Launch" product by Nike and have a release date, while others are "Flow" product, meaning they just flow to retailers without a specific date. These look to be flow product, so be on the lookout."

Re: the olives. NiceKicks.com on FB: "Certain colorways are deemed "Launch" product by Nike and have a release date, while others are "Flow" product, meaning they just flow to retailers without a specific date. These look to be flow product, so be on the lookout."

Back
Top Bottom