pimp.gif

also picked up this tee

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...var=&hash=item3a7404cf1a

anyone know where i can get the socks?

dont plan on wearing them all at the same time
laugh.gif
but would like info
nerd.gif
check the elite sock thread, there were a couple sites posted where you can get them for $29.

Just paid for my aunt pearl's i figured i might as well pay now, because i know i wont be able to cop in stores.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Just paid for my aunt pearl's i figured i might as well pay now, because i know i wont be able to cop in stores.

How much did you pay? I'm wondering if I should pay $235 or not... 

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by Tipsy

How much did you pay? I'm wondering if I should pay $235 or not... 

Hell no. Won't drop a dime over retail for them. Hell, I'm not copping anyways, but I'm just saying their are plenty of other shoes I would get before dropping $200+ on those. But hey, it's your loot.

Originally Posted by jst628

$235 for some pink shoes with pearls on the back?
laugh.gif

I'm sayin though
laugh.gif
. And don't come at me with "It's for a good cause." You think the extra $100+ is reaching said foundation or charity? These resellers don't give a damn. Better than me.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by jst628

$235 for some pink shoes with pearls on the back?
laugh.gif

I'm sayin though
laugh.gif
. And don't come at me with "It's for a good cause." You think the extra $100+ is reaching said foundation or charity? These resellers don't give a damn. Better than me.
exactly! whatever though, if ya want pearly pink shoes, do you... 

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I was looking through pictures on my computer and still get heated I got screwed out of my size.
30t6p3b.gif
Got a damn 7.5.
laugh.gif

I'm not wearing my KD's for a little while. Still salty about game 1.
frown.gif

haha gonna have to water down some of that saltyness after tonight. or pass those on to an okc fan so they can keep celebrating

Passing on the Pearls and I'm with JordanFan, there are other shoes I'd rather drop that kind of coin on.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Passing on the Pearls and I'm with JordanFan, there are other shoes I'd rather drop that kind of coin on.

for sure. like some ASG's. Only if I can find someone selling them at that price.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Someone posted the "Undefeated" colorway in WDYWT...i demanded answer...received now. I HAZ SADNESS
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ahrow

KD IV UNDFTD
7c3264f6eb98fcb30d48e00edb0bea963e047cf1_r.jpg

i think ill pass on these ... 

the ASG & UT are still ducking me... 1st kd iv may be the pearls for my gf
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boader254

I was looking through pictures on my computer and still get heated I got screwed out of my size.
30t6p3b.gif
Got a damn 7.5.
laugh.gif

I'm not wearing my KD's for a little while. Still salty about game 1.
frown.gif

haha gonna have to water down some of that saltyness after tonight. or pass those on to an okc fan so they can keep celebrating

I hate seeing pics of these because I don't have a pair.
laugh.gif

Looking like some mostly blacks with a little orange again tonight for KD?  Thunder looking to sweep and have some serious rest if LA/Nuggs go 6/7.  James Harden is absolutely killing it tonight.
pimp.gif
Thunder Up

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Originally Posted by DD79

IMHO, eybls lacks the punch and swagger compared to the limited edition general releases. So far, with the exception of non-gen. releases like the Pearls, WMs & Nerfs, here are the best KDIVs yet:
1st: ASG

2nd: YOTD

3rd: N7

4th: Easter

5th: UT

6th: Tour

7th: Del Sol

8th: Cremsicles 

What about the BHM's and coppers???

Oooops! Sorry Ryanl142, my bad. Thanks for reminding me of the two.
To REVISE my rankings, here it is:

1st: ASG

2nd: YOTD

3rd: N7

4th: Easter

5th: BHM

6th: UT

7th: Copper

8th: Tour

9th: Del Sol

10th: Creamsicles

Note: Easters & BHMs are extremely difficult for me to rank them, they are almost dead even to me. I just gave the Easters the slightest of a nod here since this CW is the first time Nike somehow perfected it...the hue, intensity and metallic features made it a complete well-balanced representation for a special day. 

The BHMs are traditionally fire! I knew what I expect of them. But its unique design representing a culture is what makes it special. Match it with clear outsole to show a pure mosaic of art is just spectacular.

Yeah, I'm going to burn my KD's.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

no you won't lol

What does the Tour looks like? Haven't heard that nickname thrown around not sure which one y'all talking about.

Back
Top Bottom