OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by smzsmz

mad ppl b***ching about a color. who cares? personally i think KDs are trash. all of them. the design, the materials, the shoe itself doesnt do anything for me. there is nothing appealing about it. ESPECIALLY that big *%! strap across the shoe that people with size 12+ feet can't even buckle.... just let people cop the shoe, i would wear them. i think it would be a sick shoe to rock if the design didnt suck. throw them on with a black outfit and you're good to go. the last few pages have been a waste of time with all this bickering about pink.... pink was hot 10 years ago when cam made it hot... now its just another color. if you are secure about yourself and you enjoy vagina then what do you have to worry about. vagina is pink too!!

i hope all these clowns b**ching about pink are going to pass on the yeezys next month because of the pink on them..... lol somehow i bet all these pink-conscious "sneakerheads" will have a change of heart about pink when they drop... just like what happened with the south beaches etc. give it a break.
lame gif but i'm gladly leaving this thread. was just curious how this thread is progressing but its just a buncha self conscious kids arguing over a color. keep ya $95 shoes. KD will always remain a C-list player. it is what it is... and for the record, ill say it again, the KD's are a really lame shoe. the quality screams cheap hence the $95 tag. personally i think KDs are trash. all of them. the design, the materials, the shoe itself doesnt do anything for me. there is nothing appealing about it. good luck though....
pimp.gif

nerfs are just OK... lol
Sweet contradiction.  Guys like this never cease to amaze me.   Paraphrasing, "I don't like the shoes, anything about 'em, basically just hear to voice my negative opinion and get attention."  Well done bro, well done. You happy now that you have seen how things are progressing?  Unbelievable this thread has remained intact without you checking up sooner.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by CaymanCane

People already lined up at HoH Dadeland
30t6p3b.gif
, looking like a no go on the Pearls for me... did manage to cop the rogue green's (UNDFTD) today at Sole Fly though
smokin.gif
had to go half a size down but they fit alright. A lot nicer in person than in photos, one of my favorites so far.

Do you think they're there for the KDs or the IV's?
Asked the dude working there and he said they were there for the KDs

my city aint to big on KD's .. people will be lined up for the cav 4s, HOH opens @ 6am, ill walk in @ 8am and grab 2 9.5 and 2 tens, keep one, and trade the other 3 for other KD's i missed out on.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I hope this UNDFTD nickname doesn't catch on and make them harder to get. Hopefully they'll be a GR.
Right there with you, they only had one pair in each size today, but its a smaller store so hopefully that's all it was, I want to double up on these and get the right size this time lol.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

my city aint to big on KD's .. people will be lined up for the cav 4s, HOH opens @ 6am, ill walk in @ 8am and grab 2 9.5 and 2 tens, keep one, and trade the other 3 for other KD's i missed out on.
these are pretty damn limited though, if you can get 4 of them, I'll be surprised.

heard my hoh doesn't have 11.5-13...dm came and got all the 12's and floor manager sold the 11.5 and 13's early
mad.gif
anybody that can help with a 13 please let me know
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

+1
QFT.

It's so much more than that tho. It's not about supporting breast cancer, it's about raising awareness. So picture this for example: 
One of you clowns see's me rocking my kay yow kobe's and you go: "hey man, what's up with the pink shoes bro??". 

I then reply: "It's a shoe Nike released for the Kay Yow foundation and all the proceeds go to it". 

You clowns respond with:  "what's a kay yow foundation". 

Me: "It's a foundation that raises money towards finding a cure for breast cancer".

YC: "Well why are YOU wearing it"

Me: "The disease took my grandmothers life. She would've had a better chance at a surviving if she had detected it earlier"

You clowns go home and tell your mom/spouse/girl/mistress about it and they decide to go get checked. 

BOOM, now a topic you clowns were once ignorant about is a topic you are AWARE of.

Us - 1 Cancer - 0
could not have explained it any better

If pink wasn't attached to being feminine then you guys wouldn't say a damn thing.

++%! when I was a kid yellow and purple was also typically 'girl colors' too. Either you like the shoe or you don't, but don't bash other people for liking them.

^ Yeah, too many people worrying about what other people think. Rock what you like and let's leave all the hating off the boards.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

How hard is it gonna be for me to the Get the Aunt pearls tomr.?

+1.

I'm in LA, and I don't know where to go that didn't do the Twitter thing...

Just don't see how any of you "dude" can wear these all pink shoes without a second thought before leaving the house
sick.gif

Yall going to look like this soon
pinkshoes2facehunter.jpg

its how you wear it my guy, ill be wearing mine with a white tee and some rrl distressed denim (not skinnies smh). i think it would be less tacky/less fruity/less corny than a snapback, shirt with a big #3 and cement print, monotone jeans, and some black cement 3s
laugh.gif

anyone who gets the pearls, post a pic of actually wearing them, and not just on feet pics...need to show from head to toe.

Would love to see how they turn out. 
indifferent.gif

Just returned from the hoh in Roosevelt field mall and they gave out wristbands to the first 150 people & told the the ones after the last person to leave.

Whoo! As long as that line was at the Cherry Hill HOH was, I'm goin to chalk those Pearls up. Not worth it for an all pink shoe... Plus I gotta work and I aint fightin the crowd.

i do not like how nike limits breast cancer shoes. it allows loser lowlife resellers to make money off of cancer.

Nike should stop doing this if they even give a damn... but atlas they dont...

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Just returned from the hoh in Roosevelt field mall and they gave out wristbands to the first 150 people & told the the ones after the last person to leave.
Is it over for NY?

Back
Top Bottom