OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

do you think resell price would be a lot? i know im going to miss out on the rsvp thing and i really wants both pairs but im not going to pay 300 for these

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Ill say it once again I dislike the twitter rsvp thing

Preach. 

!*** is idiotic.

I mess with twitter but Im not about to just sit on my phone all day waiting for a tweet.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Preach. 

!*** is idiotic.

I mess with twitter but Im not about to just sit on my phone all day waiting for a tweet.

Word man I even seen when they tweeted it and still aint get no respond.And im fairly new to twitter and didn't even no what dm mean. Smfh

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Preach. 

!*** is idiotic.

Word man I even seen when they tweeted it and still aint get no respond.And im fairly new to twitter and didn't even no what dm mean. Smfh

i was pretty quick to respond for both colorways at ntny. didnt get a response for the whites, now waiting on the blacks

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I got my RSVP from NikeLA

i didnt get rsvp SMH my phone stuck at the wrong time. 
ohwell.gif

i rsvp'd within 10 seconds but missed out. they must be that limited. any of u know if the capitalization matters? coz NikeLA sent our a capitalized hashtag i replied with small letters.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I love the twitter RSVP, I never fail! I hope they do it for the Yeezys

rsvp is custom made for me. lol i sit in front of a laptop at work. 
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BrianOC41

Originally Posted by CRH1979

If it has been discussed before I apologize but what length are the laces that people are swapping to?

54'

Have you tried 45"?

I used 45" laces. Im 9.5, cant tie em on the last eyelet but i just tie em on the elastic part anyway.

Cool thanks. I don't intend on tying them all the way anyways. They will stay hidden behind the strap.

Not to keep rambling but why Nt use fb for all thi s? U can actually see who the first few people are n then can actually count the first few people.that sent or wrote to have the shoes

6 consecutive Niketown RSVP title wins!
Recent:
1. NTNY for Jordan 4 Cavs Size 8.5
2. NTLasVegas for Nike KD Pearls Size 8.5
Current:
3. NTLasVegas for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 12
4. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 8.5
5. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 12
6. NTNY for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 8.5

6-1. 
pimp.gif

Light work.