OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CowColor

So both pairs at random times?

for example white pair at 2pm and black at 3pm? WHY!!!!

Also free shipping on NDC? the shoe is $95 but free shipping is at $100 but does tax count?

Buy a $5 gift card and you'll qualify.

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Also free shipping on NDC? the shoe is $95 but free shipping is at $100 but does tax count?

Minimum gift card purchase is $25. I still don't know how I'm going to cop this on NDC tomorrow.

Where do u buy the gift cards online?

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Minimum gift card purchase is $25. I still don't know how I'm going to cop this on NDC tomorrow.

text alert set. Bruhs gotta sleep light tonight; or drink that red bull.....

Heads up , they released the two shoes today at 6pm .

So that might be one of the times they release one pair .

And have their tweets go to you guys phone.

I hope they drop the link in the middle of the night.
laugh.gif

i hope they got a high quantity of pairs cuz kds aren't priced too high and i could see people coppin these just for the hell of it.

i reallly hope OKC plays MIA in the finals. Nike dream matchup KD IV vs LBJ 9 elite

getting my black n7's tomorrow. Pretty pumped about them. Had NO CLUE they were going to be this type of release. Good luck to all trying to cop on that random tweet from Nikestore twitter.

Damn, i get out of work at 7am. I was counting on the 8am release time. I dont have time to wait all day for ndc to release the n7 randomly. I need some sleep to at least enjoy my day off. Just when ive been lucky on ndc getting releases they pull this random time business. Smh.

Originally Posted by Boader254

you get charged $7 because its still under 100. i recommend picking up a fresh pair of socks

Right, I believe the lowest priced socks are $7, Jordan Quarters.
Lowest priced item, $4 red laces, gotta buy two pair to get over $100.

You're better off either way, ground shipping is $8 if I remember right.

So you either get two pairs of laces basically free.

Or you get a free pair of socks plus a $1 off.

I'll go for the socks, I wear size 13, the laces aren't long enough for any of my shoes.

That's what I did on the Easters.

Make sure you put the laces or socks in your cart before the shoes go live though.

Don't wanna mess around with them and have the shoes sell out before you can checkout.

And no, taxes don't count.

Was really looking forward to getting the Black joints, but I'm in Canada for a tournament and I doubt anyone here is going to have em.. ahhhh well on to the next one.

it's the waiting that kills you,am i not gonna get the shoes nike or am i gonna have to troll around the computer and eventually not get my pair?

so there is no clue when these will release on NDC?
also the outlets aren't doing phone orders correct?

Originally Posted by rocman23

so there is no clue when these will release on NDC?
also the outlets aren't doing phone orders correct?

That's how I understand it.  I believe after 24 hours the outlets will do phone orders (hopefully they will still have some stock left)

SMFH, these N7 joints sound like they are gonna be ridiculously limited or hard to get. I don't know why they do this, especially these 2 shoes I really like. They look like something Doernbecher would make

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

Sawgrass outlet doesn't have. Any white kds......*$%!?

Damn, the chick I talked to there said they had both colors.  Employees must have raped the inventory.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Where do u buy the gift cards online?
The site said gift cards are excluded from free shipping FWIW.

Originally Posted by gameupz

SMFH, these N7 joints sound like they are gonna be ridiculously limited or hard to get. I don't know why they do this, especially these 2 shoes I really like. They look like something Doernbecher would make

only limited by locations... but OKC is getting at least 400 pairs at their Nike outlet

So I didn't come in here last night and when I come in this morning I find that now the N7s are releasing at some point after 8am...that blows.

Back
Top Bottom