OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Just cop Rogues for $180 ouchhh
embarassed.gif

why, when they are a GR in 2 weeks?
ehh, your money...

-J-

It seems people are willing to pay up to $220 for these locally, which is pretty crazy considering the retail price..

Just ordered a black pair. IDK if it was another restock or what. Now lets see if it goes through

just put a order thru as well.......crossin my fingers it goes thru and i get my pairs and nike isnt f'in up again!!!!!

I had a weird experience... I was able to rsvp at the Nike Scottsdale Location for the Blacks but missed the Whites. I went to pick em up and peeped the roster at the check in. They basically had 2 FSR of Blacks and literally 1 FSR of Whites. I got my pair went shopping for a few hours. On my way home I casually stopped by the Nike Mills Mall outlet, who I knew got them in but did a wristband RSVP a few days back. I didnt bother with all that but much to my surprise they still had about 30 Pairs, multiple sizes in both colors. This is 20 minutes ago 2pm AZ time. I thought they were spoken for but girl was like these are extra, what size you need? Was able to cop the white with no problem. I still kinda confused how easy that was. But, AZ obviously has a ton of Native Americans so i'm thinking that outlet got a huge allocation. Im sure they won't ship but if you in AZ and you need em give em a call.  

Originally Posted by Celticnation34

showin lots of sizes again, is it a glitch or they actually have the stock?

got an order thru on the blacks. thank you good sir.

Back
Top Bottom