OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ Wouldn't be surprised to see the KD STs come out on July 7th too - apparently that's when that CW of the Kobe's come out and the similar "entourage" Lebron 9 Low (not sure of this though)? Could be a little pack with the similar colours.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Could be wrong, but is Collison wearing the rogues tonight?

He is wearing a pair of KD3 in Grey/Black/Orange

He always wears KD3's

Touche. I remember him in the home 3s and I shouldn't have expected anything resembling trendy from Collision haha

Whos that wearing the KD weathermans at the spurs thunder game? 
nerd.gif

There's a fan sitting behind the SAS basket wearing the Weathermans w/ matching tee...

Decked out in KD gear yet going nuts each time the Spurs score...haha

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ same. they called me back under hour and a half....dont worry,your pair is good to
hopefully he took my number down correctly I am about 3 hours in and still no phone call. If it falls through I won't sweat it though.. Its nice to see the community was was helping each other out on this one.

Just received that phone call after over 3 hours... got my pair!!! good luck to everyone else trying to cop

Just refreshed NDC and there are sizes 10 and 11 in the black available right now...
wish I coulda got a white one, but I was lucky enough to scoop up that size 10 in the black. not even my size.. 
I did too.... 4 hours later.
Something tells me many orders will be canceled come Tuesday...
eyes.gif

Tucson store will continue to take phone orders for the N7 KD tomorrow starting at 10:00 am Arizona time give them a call at (520) 498-0169.

Black Kd N7: FSR

White KD N7: 7.5- 10.5

Originally Posted by dallas31

Tucson store will continue to take phone orders for the N7 KD tomorrow starting at 10:00 am Arizona time give them a call at (520) 498-0169.

FSR???? I couldn't even get through today! They must have alot of sizes!!!!

They only had two people working on the phone orders and they were ringing non stop when I was there. They still have alot of blacks left everyone seems to be favoring the whites. I personally think that the blacks look best in person but to each his own

Originally Posted by mazzo1

FSR???? I couldn't even get through today! They must have alot of sizes!!!!

no kidding. ordered a 10.5 at about noon cst...card has been charged and will be emailed shipping info tomorrow. now lets see if ndc cancels my other order...

They only had two people working on the phone orders and they were ringing non stop when I was there. They still have alot of blacks left everyone seems to be favoring the whites. I personally think that the blacks look best in person but to each his own

That's good to know... I still have a chance ha

I feel the same way. The white ones are alright, but the black n7's are
pimp.gif
. Glad to hear that there's a lot of black pairs left though.

Maybe it's just me but the scoring titles are ugly as all hell. All the people saying they are hella clean are fooling themselves and just building hype to resell later on. Maybe a few actually like them and will WEAR them, but those shoes are flat out ugly.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Maybe it's just me but the scoring titles are ugly as all hell. All the people saying they are hella clean are fooling themselves and just building hype to resell later on. Maybe a few actually like them and will WEAR them, but those shoes are flat out ugly.

I think it's just you
laugh.gif
 haha just messin with you. Your opinion. Your two cents.

I'm gettin them and tryin to double up. No hypebeast here. Not a reseller. Just a real KD fan. The ST's will go great with my GS Warriors and Cal Bears clothing.
pimp.gif

OKC will win this series versus the Spurs. Guranteed.

Try calling a Nike store and having an employee do a Nike find. Outlets got a lot of these so you shouldnt go paying reseller prices just yet. Tucson is a good place to call but another good choice would be Santa Fe

Back
Top Bottom