OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Did anyone order multiple pairs of the Blacks or Whites? Just wondering if they really limited these and cancelled multiple orders on same billing/address info.

I noticed that on initial launch there was a "1 per person per color" on the KD 4 N7 at the top of the details page on NDC but around Saturday night/ early Sunday they took it off the details.

LOL @Nike is really good at creating hype. They are LIARS. Pure business marketing strategy at its best.

Yes I did, already got three of my orders with ship confirmation. All ordered on FridayI have a few more orders that were placed yesterday that say preparing for ship.

Dang my boy Chris said he's only getting one pair and the other isn't shipping. Oh well I could of ordered more but no need. Not going to sell or trade. Glad I got my 1 pair of each. On to the jordan 4s and 12s. Hopefully I find some rogues.

both c/w say processing still... 
eyes.gif

hmmm...it seems quite a few people ordered multiples using the same billing info and already had their orders shipped. And I thought all those sizes kept popping up because Nike cancelled those kinds of orders, even asked a Nike rep and he did say they were getting cancelled.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif
 haha it looks like everyone is in a happy joking mood since orders are shipping

So what fits are you guys planning on rocking with your N7?
new mesh hat for summer. white or black T. khaki cargos....

29036_404.fpx
perfect for the whites.i'll have to wait for my pairs to take inventory on fits.

Got my shipping confirmations for the pairs i ordered during the first restock on friday. whites ordered at 147pm and blacks were ordered at 157pm. Might have to trade or sell the Whites bc i ordered a sz 10 thinking the 9.5s were gone then more restocks happened. But didnt want to risk my orders getting cancelled if tried ordering again throughout the weekend restocks.

laugh.gif
funny thing is I helped a bunch of friends get them from outlets so they wouldn't be azzd out. Ironically I end up getting shafted.:/

Just checked my email got both my shipping confirmation emails ordered around 11 am pst on Friday. Hope everyone who has orders still processing get their shoes! Keep ur hopes high!

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif
 haha it looks like everyone is in a happy joking mood since orders are shipping

So what fits are you guys planning on rocking with your N7?
new mesh hat for summer. white or black T. khaki cargos....

29036_404.fpx
perfect for the whites.i'll have to wait for my pairs to take inventory on fits.
This is perfect for the whites.
46-38293-Y.jpg

did everyone who ordered in the morning already get their shipping confirmation? It seems only a few orders from the "restocks" have been shipped.

I submitted my order on 5/27 at 445AM EST (I work at a bar so i get home and chill on the internets sometimes)

Patiently waiting.

i ordered the white N7 at 12:27 a.m sat over the phone. Mine still says in progress. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm going to be pissed if mine get canceled. 
mad.gif
 Checked it again it says preparing to ship is that a good sign?

Back
Top Bottom