OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by BigPoint

For the big footers out there, FootAction has sizes 15-18 of the Rogues up on the site right now

when did these go up on the website ? 
Please answer anybody ? 

They were available for phone order only first.

got 4 different cancellation emails...2 orders, 1 black n7 & kay yow elite crews, 1 white n7 & kay yow elite crews. Got 4 separate 15% off coupons, 1 for each item...oh well, they'll be put to good use this year, especially since they don't expire til 12/31!

nice pics of those black n7's...I'm passing now I guess, rogues & ST's and I might be done with the IV's.

Was bored and took a pic of my KD IVs.  Rogues come in tomorrow from CitySole.  I think I am done with the KD IV, but would love a pair of the All Stars.

damn waverder glad you got your pair

my pair from NDC got cancelled
indifferent.gif

I wanted the white pair so bad until I got the black n7 in my hands,than I forgot all about the white pair.
The black pair reminds me of the playoff Jordan 12s for some odd reason.....
can't wait for the scoring title release date 2b posted.

Kitchener Outlet is only two hours away from me. I don't think it'd be worth it after Canadian taxes and everything though.

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

I wanted the white pair so bad until I got the black n7 in my hands,than I forgot all about the white pair.

Where can I get that shirt

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

pretty cool shirt

Hey fellas, sorry but what page had the lace swap with the black pair having the white laces and the white pair with the teal? Appreciate it

if they do cancel N7 i hope they do it tomorrow and not wait till june 8, would like my coupon to use for lebron if i get lucky and get them

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

After months looking and deals falling through. I can finally say that I'm a proud owner of these! Had to do a buy and then a swap tonight to complete it.
smokin.gif

Shout out and thank you to fellow NT'er xsalvioutlawx.

It was great meeting you last night. If it wasn't for this dude I wouldn't have finally came up on my size after all these months. 
pimp.gif

I'm glad we both got our sizes and thank you again. 

cimg8082.jpg

cimg8085f.jpg

great meeting up with you too man! And thanks for coming out on such short notice
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Hey fellas, sorry but what page had the lace swap with the black pair having the white laces and the white pair with the teal? Appreciate it

did you find it? here's the single post url.

http://niketalk.com/sreply/12907361/OFFICIAL-NIKE-ZOOM-KD-IV-THREAD-May-Aunt-Pearls-Scoring-Titl

So now I get a delay email for my N7s after I get a cancelation email the other day.... What the hell?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom