OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

After months looking and deals falling through. I can finally say that I'm a proud owner of these! Had to do a buy and then a swap tonight to complete it.
smokin.gif

Shout out and thank you to fellow NT'er xsalvioutlawx.

It was great meeting you last night. If it wasn't for this dude I wouldn't have finally came up on my size after all these months. 
pimp.gif

I'm glad we both got our sizes and thank you again. 

cimg8082.jpg

cimg8085f.jpg

great meeting up with you too man! And thanks for coming out on such short notice
happy.gif

Nice being able to witness it
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

So now I get a delay email for my N7s after I get a cancelation email the other day.... What the hell?
30t6p3b.gif

well thats interesting. wonder if theyve ended up with more prs on their hands...

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It was great meeting you last night. If it wasn't for this dude I wouldn't have finally came up on my size after all these months. 
pimp.gif

I'm glad we both got our sizes and thank you again. 

great meeting up with you too man! And thanks for coming out on such short notice
happy.gif

Nice being able to witness it
grin.gif
nerd.gif

what's up man?
laugh.gif
 this is you? I mean xsalvioutlawx's friend?

Originally Posted by s dubl

So now I get a delay email for my N7s after I get a cancelation email the other day.... What the hell?
30t6p3b.gif

well, I received one cancellation and one delay notification. They have shipped the socks from both my orders, but their pending charges on my account is also glitched like their servers. Although pending charges doesn't really mean anything.

What the heck Nike?

I also just received delayed orders for two of my orders after I received cancellation emails the day before.

So much hassle with this shoe I don't even want them anymore.I ordered on Monday at 4 from the "ghost pop ups"

Rogues will be my 1st KDs but with all these N7 pics up I might just scoop the black pair

Scoring Titles will be in my closet as well

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Looks like it was last years n7 shirt...

http://www.nativetimes.co...signs-by-bunky-echo-hawk
damn boy u did ya homework lol

That shirt was so dope and my brain was already operating in yeezy 2 mode.... I think I would have found jimmy hoffa's body last night the way I was switching tabs on this iPad.Anyone got any spots online still selling that shirt?

Originally Posted by indianabound

What the heck Nike?

I also just received delayed orders for two of my orders after I received cancellation emails the day before.

So much hassle with this shoe I don't even want them anymore.I ordered on Monday at 4 from the "ghost pop ups"

i got the same email. maybe we'll get another 15% off code if they "cancel" us again. lames

they cancelled one of my orders and didnt offer me any type of discount on my next order...and Im a register user on NDC
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I got the delay after the cancellation email.

I called, they said that my order was cancelled.

To demonstrate Nike's ultimate sincerity, why not offer the aggrieved customers a GUARANTEED FREE pair of sneakers of their choice depending on the number of pairs ordered. This includes the most hyped ones like the Yeezy's, Olympics, Elites, Galaxies, Foams, JBs, etc. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

Originally Posted by DD79

To demonstrate Nike's ultimate sincerity, why not offer the aggrieved customers a GUARANTEED FREE pair of sneakers of their choice depending on the number of pairs ordered. This includes the most hyped ones like the Yeezy's, Olympics, Elites, Galaxies, Foams, JBs, etc. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

Hahahahaha....hahahahahhaa...hahahahaa We'll see that when hell freezes over. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's too early to be smoking b

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It's too early to be smoking b
roll.gif
even GUARANTEED pair is ridiculous let alone free, but !+%@ id love if they did that

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Looks like it was last years n7 shirt...

http://www.nativetimes.co...signs-by-bunky-echo-hawk
damn boy u did ya homework lol

That shirt was so dope and my brain was already operating in yeezy 2 mode.... I think I would have found jimmy hoffa's body last night the way I was switching tabs on this iPad.Smh doubt ebay only had 1 tee ndc got a n7 windrunner but is 80 bones damn near the price of the shoe.Anyone got any spots online still selling that shirt?

You might find the shirt at you local outlet. I picked that shirt up in Vegas back in oct and one in Phili back a month ago.

totally slept on the N7's but after seeing all these pics, I definitely need to get a pair of the black ones.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I got the delay after the cancellation email.

I called, they said that my order was cancelled.

Did you get your money back? They're still pending charges on me.

Back
Top Bottom