OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by manifresh

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^edit that... No selling.

Los... Very nice. Those volt IDs are fuego!

last I checked my status said ready to ship, that was earlier in the afternoon. Can't check from my phone so hopefully an update since then.

rogues will be my first IV, and I got em in my true size... Hopefully that wasn't a mistake.
You should be fine homie...I'm a true 10.5, all my Kobes are 10.5, no way I can size down on Kobes...I went with 10.5 on all my KD's and they fit fine, I don't know where everybody gets this size up stuff...

I wear a sz 8 and when I got my first pair online I had to return them because they just weren't comfortable for me it was actually hurting my feet I had to go a half size up but I guess everyones different

I own two pairs: Coppers in my regular size 11 and the black/green colorway in an 11.5. I wear the coppers casually and ball in the black ones. From my experience with these, I would say that's the difference on whether you should go TTS or .5 size up. Wearing these casually, with the laces loose or maybe the strap undone (as you crazy kids like to do), these will be fine TTS. If you're balling, with them laced up tight and thicker/double socks on, .5 up is your best bet.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

when I check my status it says "preparing to ship".

Thats a good sign, right?

lol

Do a track by reference with your order number.
NDC's notification system seems to be a big buggy lately.

Mine still say prepairng to ship/in progress.

But when I searched by reference, they've already shipped.

Shout out to button999 for PM yesterday!! For sharing his knowledge!! Mine shipped, be here Monday. No email and still says processing but I did the UPS lookup thing from reference and it says shipped from TN!

Originally Posted by button999

lol

I go to UPS for that?

lol

I go to UPS for that?

Yup, sent you a PM with how to do it.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Shout out to button999 for PM yesterday!! For sharing his knowledge!! Mine shipped, be here Monday. No email and still says processing but I did the UPS lookup thing from reference and it says shipped from TN!
just tracked it with the reference # on UPS and I should get it on Monday as well
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I go to UPS for that?

Yup, sent you a PM with how to do it.

Thanks again.

Should be here monday.

TTS if you alright with narrow shoes. if you got wide feet go half size up. i played my 2nd game in my YOTD KD4 and got a blister on my pinky toe because it was so narrow. elite socks worn.

For anybody needing help...all you need is your Order # and your shipping zip code...
thanks for the tip, mine departed this morning and should be here Wednesday.

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

For anybody needing help...all you need is your Order # and your shipping zip code...
thanks for the tip, mine departed this morning and should be here Wednesday.
you can leave the zip blank and it still works.
but I'd hope y'all know where ya live anyway 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by solecollector526

pimp.gif
 Going to wear these on casual friday
is the strap on rouges reflective camo? like the base option on nike id? any one used that one? i wanna try it..

Originally Posted by Beats05

I got a delay notification for my Rogues from NDC this morning. It says they intend to ship the shoes by 6/18/12, but if they can't, the order will be canceled. They better not flake. Anyone else get this?

They're doing this again?

Lol since we're all feeling the Space Jams, heres mine! 

Had it done with YOTD, since I was born in 1988 (year of the Dragon under the Chinese Zodiac), I figured why not?

Heres my personalization:

The icey soles (which had some glue marks and are a lil blue even though I picked clear soles.....)

And here's a comparison of all the icey soles in my Space Jam collection

Itrain those KD Id's are nice, they look the best out of those 3, look at the Jordan yellowing disgrace what has become of Jordan.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by manifresh

You should be fine homie...I'm a true 10.5, all my Kobes are 10.5, no way I can size down on Kobes...I went with 10.5 on all my KD's and they fit fine, I don't know where everybody gets this size up stuff...

I wear a sz 8 and when I got my first pair online I had to return them because they just weren't comfortable for me it was actually hurting my feet I had to go a half size up but I guess everyones different

I own two pairs: Coppers in my regular size 11 and the black/green colorway in an 11.5. I wear the coppers casually and ball in the black ones. From my experience with these, I would say that's the difference on whether you should go TTS or .5 size up. Wearing these casually, with the laces loose or maybe the strap undone (as you crazy kids like to do), these will be fine TTS. If you're balling, with them laced up tight and thicker/double socks on, .5 up is your best bet.
thanks fellas... I get all mys shoes in my true size, and never have a problem. A lot of people say get Kobes .5 up, but I stick with tts and they fit great to me... only pair Ive ever had a problem with was og hyperfuse. I had to get rid of the pair I had because my feet hurt after a few hours of casual wear.

wbqnp2.jpg
NDC says my order is preparing to ship... just tried method above, and shows shipped yesterday and will be to me wednesday
smokin.gif

edit... says 6.40 pounds, these arent that heavy are they? a pair of lebrons I have on the way is less than 5. Wonder if Nike was feeling generous and gave me 2 pairs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

NDC says my order is preparing to ship... just tried method above, and shows shipped yesterday and will be to me wednesday
smokin.gif

edit... says 6.40 pounds, these arent that heavy are they? a pair of lebrons I have on the way is less than 5. Wonder if Nike was feeling generous and gave me 2 pairs
nerd.gif

Mine are 13.5 pounds for 2 pair.
Sounds like they replaced the shoe stuffing paper with bricks.

Back
Top Bottom