OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Tried tracking it by reference number...still nothing
ohwell.gif

Smh this one store on Jamaica ave in queens is chargin $250 for the rouges....I just laughed at him and bounced after he said that price

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Do a track by reference with your order number.
NDC's notification system seems to be a big buggy lately.

Mine still say prepairng to ship/in progress.

But when I searched by reference, they've already shipped.

I go to UPS for that?

Yup, sent you a PM with how to do it.
NVM i seen the post at the top of the page, my pair should be here monday 
pimp.gif

for those who didnt get cancellation email for N7 they said they will be sending out them and getting ur money back 3-5 business day from tomorrow....

Haha! Looks like cubsfan455 is really going hard with posting nonsense so people see his sig. He's been here long enough, but I guess that tactic works for him...
Anyways. Since I wasn't feeling the new N7 shirts, I went the more Native American-route and found this shirt. I finally got myself a pair of Coppers so I'll use those red laces for my black N7s...

N7_Shirt.jpg

So mad right now. My rogues say they were delivered via UPS site/tracking info but I've been home the whole time and nothing.

Has this ever happened to anyone? What do I do? I called UPS and they say they are looking into it, but honestly I feel like Im screwed outta my money and the Rogues.

Had em for $80 from Shoebacca too

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

@jtrain You mind sending me your custom link for those space jams .

they are nice
Thanks bro, really like em and they're relatively affordable too. I went for the YOTD option, here's the receipe:
1. All black strap, base and underlay

2. Swoosh is royal blue (just like the space jam XIs and NOT photo blue, which is alot brighter and used on the LeBron 8 Sprites)
3. Swoosh accent is black, I didn't want that massive white or blue swoosh behind as the XIs didn't have that too

4. Midsole - white

5. Clear Translucent sole

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Originally Posted by solecollector526

pimp.gif
 Going to wear these on casual friday
is the strap on rouges reflective camo? like the base option on nike id? any one used that one? i wanna try it..

unfortunately its not reflective camo atleast I haven't noticed..they got some pics of the reflective.camo in the id thread.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

So mad right now. My rogues say they were delivered via UPS site/tracking info but I've been home the whole time and nothing.

Has this ever happened to anyone? What do I do? I called UPS and they say they are looking into it, but honestly I feel like Im screwed outta my money and the Rogues.

yuku

Something similar happened to me once. 
They delivered my package to a street address that was the same as mine, except it was the next town over. 

And sometimes they'll screw up and drop it at a neighbor's house thinking it's the right address.
If you called the 1-800 number, that's useless.

Look up the number for the UPS center the trucks that drop packages at your house leave from.

They don't list those numbers on their site. You'll have to google it, but for some reason it's tough to find even there, a phonebook is better.

Call that number once you find it, they'll talk to the driver directly and and find out where he delivered the package.

I did the above, and I got my package. Good luck. Hope you get yours.

Something similar happened to me once. 
They delivered my package to a street address that was the same as mine, except it was the next town over. 

And sometimes they'll screw up and drop it at a neighbor's house thinking it's the right address.
If you called the 1-800 number, that's useless.

Look up the number for the UPS center the trucks that drop packages at your house leave from.

They don't list those numbers on their site. You'll have to google it, but for some reason it's tough to find even there, a phonebook is better.

Call that number once you find it, they'll talk to the driver directly and and find out where he delivered the package.

I did the above, and I got my package. Good luck. Hope you get yours.

Ya, you aren't lying calling the 1800 number is utterly useless.  All they said was contact the seller, shoebacca, which I did and they said they can't do anything until Monday.  All UPS said they could do is put some sort of "tracker" on the package by opening a case, but only after they have permission from the seller.  It's all just run around BS.  Plus all the numbers apparently have been changed to just UPS main 1800 number now.  I honestly am feeling like I am screwed now and won't get my shoes.  I really wanted the rogues and had them for a great price, but now I prob will just hopefully get my money refunded which will take like a month.  UGGHhhh so fkin mad

You really need to look up the phone number of the local UPS depot.
You're right about all the numbers being changed to the 1-800 if you look online.

You'll need a phonebook, numbers to the actual depot do exist, they just make them hard to find.

Or you can drive down there during business hours and ask to speak to somebody.

Maybe they were given to the post office... For some reason some places like NBA Store and Eastbay use UPS to deliver then they take it the post office for final delivery. Why the hell they do this I have no idea, but maybe this is a possibility.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Maybe they were given to the post office... For some reason some places like NBA Store and Eastbay use UPS to deliver then they take it the post office for final delivery. Why the hell they do this I have no idea, but maybe this is a possibility.
Ya, not sure why this would be the case especially b/c the tracking number says left on porch.  And also to button999 ya nothing I can do now or over the weekend.  Have to wait to MOnday to go drive down to the shipping center which is across town and closes at 6pm and isn't open Sat or Sun.  I hope they "magically" appear tomorrow but doubt it.  I know when bad luck strikes and this is one of those times where I would just rather have the shoes instead of my money back.  

Originally Posted by geoff2005

for those who didnt get cancellation email for N7 they said they will be sending out them and getting ur money back 3-5 business day from tomorrow....

I still didn't get word yet, but i spoke to a Nike rep an hour ago and said they charged me and i should be getting the sneakers; however that doesn't mean anything to me until i see that tracking number.

Did you get your tracking?

Well, I am breathing a big sigh of relief. Not sure what happened, but I ended up getting a late delivery right now from UPS for my rogues. Im am super relieved and love the shoes. Pretty sure UPS shipped em to wrong address, but all is well. YAYAYyaya.

Originally Posted by sniper

Haha! Looks like cubsfan455 is really going hard with posting nonsense so people see his sig. He's been here long enough, but I guess that tactic works for him...
Anyways. Since I wasn't feeling the new N7 shirts, I went the more Native American-route and found this shirt. I finally got myself a pair of Coppers so I'll use those red laces for my black N7s...

N7_Shirt.jpg
dunno what your talking about lol

Back
Top Bottom