OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

more upset about possibly not getting these rouges than missing on yeezys
ohwell.gif

has anyone used the track by reference before? is it accurate?

Nike is terrible when it comes to ordering on their website. Servers are terrible. Noticed that when the cloaks/asg came out. Literally was trying to order them for 3-4 hours to no avail.

Well Damn!

Nike Went And Oversold On This Rogue Release Too Now It Looks Like Huh?

They Keep Playin With Peoples Emotions Like This And Someones Gonna End Up Snubbed Like Ol' "Tubesteak The Great"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Got second cancellation email with new 15% code... I better get another 15% code too because of the one I lost when ordering. **$%@++ Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Just gotta call them man. Had the same problem happen. Used a disco on a pair that got canceled. Called them and they generated a new one for me. You'll be aight!

man nike aint doing nothing right. i cant wait to see more colorways of the kd4 every single one that came out so far hasnt been as great as the nerfs or the weathermans asg was pretty dope to be honest

@Infamous

Those FIBAs are pretty dope. IMO they'd really pop off if you had a translucent, clear sole. Are you going to order those? If so let us know when they come in fam!

Damn! Just got my cancellation & reactivation code emails too....wth, I ordered at like 2pm that day.

I really want Rogues, especially below $90 :-(

-Pete

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Nike should release a finals pack for the Durant vs Lebron series

they would

-release them to friends/family
-boutiques in like 2 cities where you'd have to camp for a week

and there'd be raffles you have to buy tickets to enter to get the opportunity to buy them
and drop on ebay from 3423433 dollars

the rest of us would be *@#%$*.
eyes.gif

Started late on the KD 4s: Rogues, Pearls, Bhm, N7s, and Galaxy. I need those Weatherman and Nerfs! Who got em for sale LOL!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by button999

Very Strange.
I just got the order canceled email from NDC on the Rogues too.
But when I track by reference, they're still on the way.

Same for me too, what the hell is wrong with Nike? I expect this from Finishline and Eastbay but Nike? They better step there game up... Wonder whats in that package being delivered to my house on Monday?
I have this same issue, I really hope UPS does not ship the package back to Nike.  Then again what if we have free Rogues due to Nikes faulty system 
pimp.gif

My boy bought the Rogues on NDC when they dropped and he didn't use a coupon code and they shipped, this was at like 4 PM EST... I purchased at a little after 3 pm and mine were cancelled (I used 15% coupon). Is it me or is all the orders being cancelled just the ones with the coupons??????? If this is true that's messed up big time. I actually saw his order status page that says shipped.

Every time I see people's Weatherman pics I want to punch myself in the face for not jumping on the opportunity to cop...

Nice collection btw.

Back
Top Bottom