OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Those aunt pearls look a lot better in person..nice collection. Now all you need is nerfs asg and weathermans lol

glasses.gif

Still waiting on the cancellation email for my N7's. Will need that 15% for the finals or ST when they come out.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

My boy bought the Rogues on NDC when they dropped and he didn't use a coupon code and they shipped, this was at like 4 PM EST... I purchased at a little after 3 pm and mine were cancelled (I used 15% coupon). Is it me or is all the orders being cancelled just the ones with the coupons??????? If this is true that's messed up big time. I actually saw his order status page that says shipped.
no i didnt use one and mine got cancelled too
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  hopefully Nike just messed up and ups really is bringing them on Monday

What's a good price for Weathermans in 9.5 ? I tried gauging the market price through eBay but none are on eBay. Is $450 reasonable ? Thanks.

Originally Posted by s dubl

has anyone used the track by reference before? is it accurate?
please respond...
nerd.gif

order on ndc also says cancelled, but when I check ups with order # and zip code still in route to be delivered wednesday...

^Did you order anything else with it or just solely the Rogues? If so, look at the weight of the package. If there were numerous departures/arrivals on your tracking reference, then you are getting something shipped to you...

Originally Posted by sniper

^Did you order anything else with it or just solely the Rogues? If so, look at the weight of the package. If there were numerous departures/arrivals on your tracking reference, then you are getting something shipped to you...

nothing else at all... weight is 6.40 pounds

heres what it says...

[h4]In Transit: On Time[img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/1.gif[/img][/h4]
  • Business
    Day(s) Left

Scheduled Delivery:Wednesday, 06/13/2012, By End of DayLast Location: Departed - Memphis, TN, United States, Friday, 06/08/2012

[h4]Additional Information[/h4]

Shipped/Billed On:06/07/2012Type:tongue:ackageWeight:6.40 lbs

[h4]Shipment Progress[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Location[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Local Time[/th] [th=""]Activity[/th] [/tr][tr][td] Memphis, TN, United States [/td] [td] 06/08/2012 [/td] [td] 10:34 A.M. [/td] [td]Departure Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Memphis, TN, United States [/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 10:50 P.M. [/td] [td]Arrival Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 10:37 P.M. [/td] [td]Departure Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 5:50 P.M. [/td] [td]Origin Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td] United States [/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 2:39 P.M. [/td] [td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS [/td][/tr][/table]

This is really weird, watch y'all get some like player exclusive %%%% and some Nike employee was just drunk/high shipping stuff out, and bossman realized "WHAT THE @$*^ you doing?!" and tried to cancel but it was too late...

Yup, I'm high.

Spoiler [+]
Hey, I'm high too!!!
I almost believed your story could come true.
pimp.gif
I hope all you dudes get your kicks.

Thought I found my weatherman's, paid the guy and didn't get the shoes. Not only took my money, but also my trust in others.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

This is really weird, watch y'all get some like player exclusive %%%% and some Nike employee was just drunk/high shipping stuff out, and bossman realized "WHAT THE @$*^ you doing?!" and tried to cancel but it was too late...

Yup, I'm high.
free yeezy 2's for everybody i would open it like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by sniper

nothing else at all... weight is 6.40 pounds

heres what it says...

[h4]In Transit: On Time[img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/1.gif[/img][/h4]
  • Business
    Day(s) Left

Scheduled Delivery:Wednesday, 06/13/2012, By End of DayLast Location: Departed - Memphis, TN, United States, Friday, 06/08/2012

[h4]Additional Information[/h4]

Shipped/Billed On:06/07/2012Type:tongue:ackageWeight:6.40 lbs

[h4]Shipment Progress[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Location[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Local Time[/th] [th=""]Activity[/th] [/tr][tr][td] Memphis, TN, United States [/td] [td] 06/08/2012 [/td] [td] 10:34 A.M. [/td] [td]Departure Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Memphis, TN, United States [/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 10:50 P.M. [/td] [td]Arrival Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 10:37 P.M. [/td] [td]Departure Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 5:50 P.M. [/td] [td]Origin Scan [/td] [/tr][tr][td] United States [/td] [td] 06/07/2012 [/td] [td] 2:39 P.M. [/td] [td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS [/td][/tr][/table]

My package says 5.60 LBS hmmmmmm

My best GUESS on this canceled rogues, but still coming by UPS thing is...

For some reason NDC's system didn't send out shipping confirmation emails.
Then, because the shipping emails weren't sent...
Their system MAY have a setting where canceled emails get sent, if no shipping email or other notation on the order was sent in a certain amount of time.
This all MAY be a failure of their automated emailing system.
This is just a THEORY, I HAVE NO INFO, other than NDC's systems being really messed up lately, to prove it.
It's also what I hope is happening, because I want my Rogues that are supposedly coming.
We all should know by tomorrow night, when NT'rs that have a Monday delivery date on their reference track get them or don't.
AGAIN, THIS IS JUST A GUESS ON MY PART, I HAVE NO REAL INFO TO BACK IT UP.

Amazing how good photography can make a shoe look incredibly more attractive.

@garylok - dope kicks, but even doper* pics bruh

Back
Top Bottom