OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Let me start off by saying I only ordered 1 pair which apparently had been cancelled...did I just get 2 free pairs of Rouges?

351eakp.jpg

rkwraf.jpg

I havnt kept up with this thread.....but.....and truth to the rouges still droppin tomorrow?.....thanks in adv

@WickedxCL- Did you check the charges on your account after they were delivered? It's possible the charge may pop after the package has been delivered. Nice come up if you don't get charged though.
smokin.gif
Hopefully all you guys that have the cancel status end up getting free Rogues. That would be
pimp.gif
. Way to go Nike!!!

^^this is BS man. my N7s got cancelled & all I got was a stupid 15% off coupon code (used it to order Rogues when they went live on NDC, it kicked them out my cart). 
got my N7s thru somebody else, but I'd gladly take some free Rogues

@WickedxCL, peep your inbox homie

Originally Posted by blacklion23

@WickedxCL- Did you check the charges on your account after they were delivered? It's possible the charge may pop after the package has been delivered. Nice come up if you don't get charged though.
smokin.gif
Hopefully all you guys that have the cancel status end up getting free Rogues. That would be
pimp.gif
. Way to go Nike!!!

I paid with paypal and no charges on my paypal or my bank aact that is linked to my paypal yet...

I got a lot of PMs, the 2nd pair is not for sale fellas, sorry...

man so at this point all the rogues pretty much gone across the country?

cant believe I missed out.....been caught up with all the LeBron & Yeezy hype I missed out on a classic model/colorway from Nike SMH

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Let me start off by saying I only ordered 1 pair which apparently had been cancelled...did I just get 2 free pairs of Rouges?

351eakp.jpg

rkwraf.jpg

How much did your package weigh?

Just got my Rogues in and I really dont like them...

I dont see what all the hype is about...

Better in pictures than in person...

These are going back or going to someone else who wants them...

Originally Posted by superhitman

It weight 5.50 lbs...so the people who tracked the shipment with the order # and showed an odd weight might get 2 pairs aswell...

Wore my rogues this weekend and broke necks like crazy...def a must have cw for the 4s...good luck to those trynna cop..

2ds1us6.jpg

Whats weird to me is I ordered two rogues using my paypal.

Charge came out right away like always.

I get the cancellation email, funds are returned.

However I still see a pending charge from nike for that amount.

I would assume shoes will show up today and I'll be charged...

Originally Posted by superhitman

It weight 5.50 lbs...so the people who tracked the shipment with the order # and showed an odd weight might get 2 pairs aswell...
Ok cool mine was 6.20 lbs, I'm sure I didn't get as lucky as you did lol

351eakp.jpg

rkwraf.jpg

you still might get charged, if you received them today and nothing has happened this might be +1 for sneakerheads lol but that happened to me on my pacquiao's I ordered a pair and got an order status shipped on day of the arrival nothing anymore but got charged later on in the day

I still want to pick up Rogues but I wouldn't mind seeing them in person first. That and I finally found some N7s as well as YOTDs but all at the same time...LOL

Back
Top Bottom