OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

just checked the tracking and a first attempt was made...ofcourse I was at work.

going to arrange a pick up, see what happens.

081367d83b882016e95cdfe8650c5e8959e97a7a.jpg

i got 2 pairs of rouges too
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rogues came in today. I got some Del Sols coming in from the OKC Nike outlet if anyone is looking for those. When I called for my tracking number they still had sizes left. 69.99 plus shipping isn't too bad for a pretty sick CW. Their number is 405-495-5935.

Maybe the people getting the rogues "free" or "free extra pairs" shouldn't be announcing it here.
And maybe people shouldn't quoting those posts, nevermind doing it over and over.
If Nike sees this they may notice their mistake, do their own tracking, and start charging the "free" ones and asking for extra pairs back.
Or worse yet, they may try to get the packages back from UPS that haven't been delivered yet.
Y'all may want to delete those posts just to play it safe, especially for people who haven't gotten theirs yet.

Wow!!! This is crazy!!! I guess Nikes new system does have some benefits to it.
laugh.gif
Didn't someone get a free pair of UTs or something? Some dude just ordered Kobe 7 ASGs for $87. Some dudes caught some cloaks last month because they were in the cart. I caught the KD 4 Aways for $61 shipped weeks after they sold out and completely off the site.

Ended up gettin a tracking email from UPS sayin that I will b receivin a package from Nike
pimp.gif

Cannot wait and my package weighs 5.50 pounds
pimp.gif

Still haven't been charged either..

I just checked my invoice and my total amount billed was $0.00. I got Elite Socks and Rogues free too apparently.

I told y'all. Drunk/High employees that sent out 2, wanted to cancel the whole order but it was too late. I knew some crazy %%%* was gonna happen haha.

With that being said, anyone got an extra sz. 13 haha?

whoa you guys are lucky if they don't charge you guys. Did they give you a 15% code too along with the cancellation notice?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

whoa you guys are lucky if they don't charge you guys. Did they give you a 15% code too along with the cancellation notice?

i got free shoes, 15% code and free shipping code but i feel like ill be charged sooner or later

Check this out I hear my doorbell ring I'm greeted by a Big Box from Memphis when on Saturday Nike cancelled my order for the rogues I open the box & I'm greeted not only by 1 pair but two pair of rogues when I only ordered one pair I'm not trippin tho

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

Originally Posted by thapointguy

i got free shoes, 15% code and free shipping code but i feel like ill be charged sooner or later
I am getting the rogues tomorrow..and I got the 15% code and free shippin code as well
pimp.gif

Even if they charge you guys for one, I'm wondering how will they know they sent you two. All of your orders show that you asked for one. How they can prove it?

Man, that's sweet that you got 2x rogues but man, NDC is having more issues with its site in the past little bit than Sandusky's defense lawyer is having right now...

They still @+@!*% up tho because on the Nike.com receipt mine says Order Quantity 1 & shipping quantity 2 when I clearly only ordered one lol but that's fine with me even if they do charge me no pressure I'll enjoy both pairs

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Even if they charge you guys for one, I'm wondering how will they know they sent you two. All of your orders show that you asked for one. How they can prove it?

that's what i was thinking cause i was willing to pay for one so if i get charged for it id be fine but if they charge me for 2 then that's a problem

Back
Top Bottom