OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

im gonna sell the other pair for retail cause i don't wanna charge rape for something i got for free so once im in the clear then im just gonna sell um

That is weird as hell that so many orders were cancelled yet were shipped two pairs. Sneaker Gods must he thrilled to see KD in the NBA Filnals.

Maybe there is a Robin Hood of KDs that robbed from Nike and gave to the "poor" though most of y'all seem to be doing just fine with the amount of pick-ups I see lol.

- Pardon the ignorance, but I don't usually order through NDC, looking at my paperwork that came with the shoes it says they shipped from BRD Direct...is Nike outsourcing the orders?  
- As stated above, my paperwork also said "Order Qty 1" and "Ship Qty 2"...

BTW, my orange laces where waiting for me when I got home...orange looks off in the pic, but they are damn near identical 
pimp.gif

wtd3qx.jpg

SERIOUSLY I JUST FOUND A SITE WITH A FSR OF ROGUES FOR RETAIL.

LMK IF YALL INTERESTED I WILL DROP THE LINK INSIDE

ALL I ASK IS LOOK OUT FOR ME IN THE FUTURE ON RELEASES!!!!!!

Received 2 pair of rogues today also after getting cancellation email Saturday. Nike only sent me a 10% off code and free ground shipping instead of the 15% some of you got.

Congrats to yall & the surprise double pairs...where's mine though??? I got my lone size 11 canceled on Saturday too...
nerd.gif

Guess I'm the only one that thinks this, but for the guys that paid for one pair and got two:

You're going to do the right thing and return the second pair correct? Not steal it?

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by HTXMade

sent out PMs to a few members.
Will be back on later for others

Much love HTX!! My brother was able to get his size!!!!
pimp.gif

Sketchy though...if you look at the "other views"....
nerd.gif
Read the color description, not Nike color code specific but that's it. If not they have free returns. I have ordered several things from there.

I know kd4 run .5 small but I got a size 11 in the black n7 and, it is way to tight. Any one else have the same problem with that model?

Back
Top Bottom