OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

S/O to HTXMade for looking out. But who took sizes 9 and 9.5?!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Nice YOTD's Wave
pimp.gif
....... I Will Be On The Lookout For Those And Galaxy's To Finish Off My IV Collection Here Shortly Myself

thanks man... YOTD, Rogues and Galaxy's are still sitting in Paris.  As far as FSR or size availability, I wouldn't know.  But i'm a sz 9 and they had my sizes.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

That is weird as hell that so many orders were cancelled yet were shipped two pairs. Sneaker Gods must he thrilled to see KD in the NBA Filnals.

AMEN...

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Nice YOTD's Wave
pimp.gif
....... I Will Be On The Lookout For Those And Galaxy's To Finish Off My IV Collection Here Shortly Myself

thanks man... YOTD, Rogues and Galaxy's are still sitting in Paris.  As far as FSR or size availability, I wouldn't know.  But i'm a sz 9 and they had my sizes.

where exactly I have family near by

That's weird, on those blackouts tackhe OG strap looked like patent but on my pair they are the same matte black as the rest of the shoe

Picked the black and royal pair from Eastbay for under the sale price.
Anyone know of any spots in San Antonio that carry KD's tho?

It seems like NO ONE carries them man 

Welp, when I track from reference it says the package weighs 5.2 lbs. Won't find out until Weds if I got lucky on the Rogue double-up sweepstakes. 

In case you all were wondering what KD would be wearing for the finals... He is wearing the White Elites (Gold Swoosh) for home games and Black Elites (Gold Swoosh).....

Back
Top Bottom