OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

need some release dates on Olys and ST3s.  This thread is starting to stall and get cluttered with basura.... just sayin.  Have been wearing KD4 Texas most of the weekend into this week.  Gets a lot of attention which is why I wear them of course 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Been wearin my black/blue/orange GR colorway a lot lately..mainly on weekends..love this shoe..

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

need some release dates on Olys and ST3s.  This thread is starting to stall and get cluttered with basura.... just sayin.  Have been wearing KD4 Texas most of the weekend into this week.  Gets a lot of attention which is why I wear them of course 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

same here I've been wearing the KD IV Texas a lot lately also. In fact I have em outside the box on display lookin at em right now just cause I really like that desert/burnt orange color and color blocking with the white. Plus they are really versatile with white or black and neutral shades of orange
pimp.gif
 and yes they do attract a lot of attention from the ladies
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by debs 168

anyone know where I can get Xmas kd iv's for around 150ish shipped? Bhm's too? There's a drought of bhm's and both go for 200-250 in my size on eBay. Any help is appreciated.
what size you looking for?

Originally Posted by infam0usP

so you found three pics.

thats his style but it would be nice to see him rock something different.
photos-16.jpeg

7394340256_561f200741_z.jpg

Oh.

so then thats the new uniform for the thunder. a black kd shirt and sweat shorts.
indifferent.gif

keep posting the only pics you can find of dude in the weathermans, nerfs, xmas colorway, etc.

anybody watching the games during the regular season can see that he doesn't wear 97% of the stuff that comes out.
I agree.

Originally Posted by reener

so rouges are all gone
30t6p3b.gif
reseller prices here I come.

Too bad reseller prices for the rogues are not the crazy. We have the retail price of $95 to thank for that.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I don't care what KD wears on the court. If I like a CW of a shoe I will go after it, if I don't I doesn't matter to me if it was worn in the 3 point contest or at the dudes house or whatever. Buy what you like. LOL
Me, too.

Also, I really don't understand how a player wearing a shoe increases its value.

Originally Posted by jetsetr

Originally Posted by onlitwo

nerfs are my favorite durants this year

I think those are everyones favorite ones...too bad they carry a $1k plus price tag these days.

Not for me...Weathermans are #1 with the ASGs being a VERY close 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom