OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hey it's TheGatorViking, anyone else have their account messed up? Won't let me log in.

Anyway, I clicked the link within 2 or 3 seconds and got the error message as well. I am 100% convinced its all about dumb luck. Guys saying 'Easy cop' and 'no trouble at all' are people who stumbled into some luck. Flat honest. My buddy has RR Lightning and he clicked before me, on a much faster PC and still got the error. It's just a crap shoot really.

I've been refreshing and clicking that link as well, they will restock. But that also will be a crap shoot and whoever is randomly awake at that time will reap the benefits. Nike be trollin.

I wonder why they have MVP printed on the shoe as well. I know it could just mean kd was "their" mvp, or could they have been anticipating he would win mvp when they designed the ST's?

DAMN! Meant to get a 13 and accidentally ended up with a 12, my boyfriend is going to be PISSED! Well, got them for $89 after the 20% off coupon code, $5 tax and $8 shipping. Hope maybe he can trade for something that fits him.

DAMN! Meant to get a 13 and accidentally ended up with a 12, my boyfriend is going to be PISSED! Well, got them for $89 after the 20% off coupon code, $5 tax and $8 shipping. Hope maybe he can trade for something that fits him.

what's the 20% coupon? lol

what's the 20% coupon? lol

It was a one time use coupon because nike didn't send him a hang tag on his Air Jordan 4 White Cement. He has like 6 of those damn coupons, they stay messing up one of his orders. Think they do it on purpose because he's such a buttonhole to customer service. Oh Well, crazy what these are going for on eBay. Just saw one sell for $514.99....a $95 shoe. CRAZY! Lord bless all you "Sneakerheads"

I'll take that 12. haha. Good luck finding a swap.

I struck out.

ST's are whack anyway. Rouges are better than these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey anyone hit up Mayfair HoH

Just wondering how they handled there release, since they hv not had a limited release like this

They just opened in June

Plz lmk

Do y'all really think they gonna restock these shoes??? And when did they restock the WTK??? I really and still want those...

best when it comes to the detail on it, maybe yes. But best outta the whole KD iv line? HELL NO!
IMO lol. They're still crack tho
smokin.gif
LOL...Let me guess, its the All-Stars IYO...The Easters to me are the more cleaner looking ones w/o the special gimmicks cuz that New Green just pops on that shoe

Back
Top Bottom