OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

so where can my man get the usas from for a little bit over retail? PM me or respond. i dont see how ya'll like the KD line for real. then the resale value is crazy so not worth it for a sub par $95 shoe IMO but hey more power to ya';;. im trynna tell my friend the same thing.

KD USA's came in mail today. Very clean looking shoe, I know someone was asking about shipping I did ground not the two day. I live in NJ if that helps. Anybody think USA for ST' even trade? Over look color blocking and graphics but both extremely limited.

KD USA's came in mail today. Very clean looking shoe, I know someone was asking about shipping I did ground not the two day. I live in NJ if that helps. Anybody think USA for ST' even trade? Over look color blocking and graphics but both extremely limited.
I'm sorry, but I'm not giving up my ST's for some USA...lol. Now, if you're gettin the ST's than yeah

^^Great Shot Right There :nthat:

I'm Thinking I Like The Contrast Of A Navy Lace Swap In These........ Gonna Have To Make That Switch When My Pair Comes In.

Friday Can't Get Here Soon Enough :D ..................Hopefully This Size 10 Isn't Too Tight Tho!

Last edited:
my usa pair came in today

both my pairs have a crack on the strap where on the inside where the straps are sew on to the shoe anybody else have this problem?

My USA KDIV came in today. Ever since I saw pictures, I wanted these so badly, more then the ST. I feel like these are nice and simple.

Nycposite is killin the KD IV line with these and all his IDs...:nerd:

3 USA's arent even fair trade for the ST's. The ST's are on par with Nerf's, WM's, and Galaxy. USA's are more the likes of team orange, Longhorns, and maybe the Aunt Pearls.

The Limited factor never really plays a role on my side of a trade, if an all white KD only had 200 pairs made it wouldnt matter at all to me, it would still be a lame all white shoe. Just my opinion. If you can get someone to go for that trade than more power to you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom