OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

13 & 14 are the hardest to come by. Many spots wOnt even order a 14 and if they do they only get 1-2 max

I agree with the 13, 14 sizes being tough to get. I am a size 12 and it is not a cake walk but my brother is a 13 and he has a harder time coppin...   ANybody else couldn't log on to this "new" niketalk? Had to re-create a new profile 
devil.gif

that's not a bad price ,with these rumored to be more limited than the USAs. However, is this the store where they refund your money, and raise the price once the shoe releases?

I got my wife a pair of APs from here and they are legit. I got them before the US release date.

Thanks for jacking my quote up and then requoting it...LOL

I think size 11-the biggest sizes are dang near impossible to find in the "wanted" stuff for decent prices

Did anyone notice that KD wore the white pair of USA's from the Nike ID portion of NDC? They looked 
pimp.gif

So after "preparing to ship" since they released my scoring titles have been in limbo til now. The order that they were included in shipped but theres no way for me to tell if they're included or if they got the cancel... Since I'm in vacation there's no way for me to tell, since they haven't pulled from my bank account yet. Lol since this release I've already gotten 2 orders from NDC. It'll definitely be interesting to see if I got em after all this.

I just ordered those last night. They look so simple and Very clean that I left them with no changes. Can't wait!!! :D

Yup I noticed them right away...very simple clean white shoe for sure! Post some pics when you get them.!

So after "preparing to ship" since they released my scoring titles have been in limbo til now. The order that they were included in shipped but theres no way for me to tell if they're included or if they got the cancel... Since I'm in vacation there's no way for me to tell, since they haven't pulled from my bank account yet. Lol since this release I've already gotten 2 orders from NDC. It'll definitely be interesting to see if I got em after all this.
I hate to say it man but they are cancelled.... I have never ordered anything that didn't ship out within 2 business days from Nike that actually went through. Had the same thing happen to me on Jordan 12 restock (Nike), N7's (Nike), and Gen Green Foams (Nike). Stayed in Limbo for a couple weeks then the "your order has been delayed email" then the CANCEL email. You should get a 15% code but if I got my scoring titles cancelled I would be pizzzed!! Call em and see what they can do for you...

Last edited:
is the gold medals gonna be a hyperstrike?

Hyperstrike is generally a term that means EXTREMELY limited... like 100 pairs or less. So no, these won't be a hyperstrike.

Could they be "limited"? Yeah, probably. But hyperstrike, no way.

Back
Top Bottom