OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man, I might have to go ahead and pay reseller prices for some USA's 
mean.gif

Pics are so tempting

BEWARE OF FAKE KD4 SCORING TITLE!! pretty nice done but still can be easily spot on the wrong color of outsole, swoosh, and bottom sole pattern

i0AklxbKBrv0X.jpg

they also use 3M material :x counterfeit nowadays getting more creepy than before :smh: i bet in the next few months someone will get scam over this pretty nice counterfeit

BEWARE OF FAKE KD4 SCORING TITLE!! pretty nice done but still can be easily spot on the wrong color of outsole, swoosh, and bottom sole pattern
i0AklxbKBrv0X.jpg

they also use 3M material :x counterfeit nowadays getting more creepy than before :smh: i bet in the next few months someone will get scam over this pretty nice counterfeit
3M material aka Scotchlite

Just did the Kobe VII lace swap on my newly acquired USA's!!! Pretty psyched on how good they look. I do love the white laces but they just aren't my style. These suit me more. More pics to come later. :smokin

Lace Swap Killed it :smokin

Yo guys, 1st post on here. Im a rookie on the kicks scene so ive got a question for you vets. Been coppin a bunch of KDs the N7s, SCs, n BHMs.... Guy on craigslist is sellin KD galaxies for $250 which seems like a great deal, but he has like 8 pairs on offer. Seems suspicious right? They dont look fake in the pics tho. What's your thoughts?

Yo guys, 1st post on here. Im a rookie on the kicks scene so ive got a question for you vets. Been coppin a bunch of KDs the N7s, SCs, n BHMs.... Guy on craigslist is sellin KD galaxies for $250 which seems like a great deal, but he has like 8 pairs on offer. Seems suspicious right? They dont look fake in the pics tho. What's your thoughts?
if u can post pics it will help us help u lol

Yea sorry I was on the iPad before so I couldnt upload, now it looks like theyve been taken down. Ahh well, time to focus on these Gold Medals, gonna try out the laces from my jordan 1 rttg washingtons on em.

Ask for tagged pics with the date and his name and stuff. And ask for detailed pics of what you want to see, so you know he actually has them. Also check for legitimacy as well.

Has there been confirmation on the Gold Medals actually dropping on the 18th???? It's not on Nike.com launch list and Nikestore Twitter says "no information".....
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
kd gold medals are def dropping on the 18th, they have already been confirmed by nike retailers in europe for the 18th. i guess it could change but its looking like the 18th is the rd.

My lil collection (headache getting all these in a 14)

Super dope collection bro. Wow :smokin Great double ups. Wish I could find some more galaxys for a decent price... Just got some used ones for $220.... But very nice. And those IDs :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom