OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ Nike will return anything... you can wear a pair of shoes for 29 days and return them on the 30th day and get a full refund.
yeah. i might just keep them. The cloth is just ripped but the actual structure of the shoe is fine. what do you think?

@BH24 The KD's USA's are rare and if you paid retail for them just keep them. You can still rock them casually and I guarantee you'll be the only guy in the room with them on. 

@BH24 The KD's USA's are rare and if you paid retail for them just keep them. You can still rock them casually and I guarantee you'll be the only guy in the room with them on. 
true. i'm gonna see how they perform on the court over the next couple days and see if it worsens. 

Kind of glad the KD IV Gold Medal got pushed backed. I don't think the Nikestore servers can handle the GMP and those at the same time.

Kind of glad the KD IV Gold Medal got pushed backed. I don't think the Nikestore servers can handle the GMP and those at the same time.
Nikestore servers can't handle a regular release
mean.gif
Since they updated their cart/checkout system, I haven't had a problem buying from them and not once have I got that error message that said their website was unavailable, which happened frequently before they did their upgrades/changes.

Nike pushed the date to a date where no other shoe is even releasing on from what I'm seeing...Nike think they slick

I was impressed with Nike server this morning for the GMP, I only had one issue since the new cart system has been in place and that was for the Scoring Titles but I am partially to blame for that one. Hope we get a confirmation from Nike soon on RD for the GM's... thirsting for these.

i was hoping for a surprise release of the gold medal this morning after the GMP dropped...didnt happen lol

i was hoping for a surprise release of the gold medal this morning after the GMP dropped...didnt happen lol
Haha! That's a good thing though. I spent close to a grand today with these packs and pink devils. That $95 would have put me over the mark. That's why I like spaced-out releases. It doesn't make me feel as guilty when buying everything at once for some sneakers...

Back
Top Bottom