OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

These are extremely hyped compared to the other's in the pack.... these will be the hardest to get of the pack and will go first so get your game right kids the 29th is right around the corner.

I think it may be the star with the number 5 on it that you're talking about. 5th picture from the top. I'm not sure if there was another one, but I'm pretty sure that that is it. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jayz.

P.S. Really dope pics. I wish I could shell out an extra bills to get the box myself, but I think I'll be content with the regular orange box. It's really just the shoes that matter to me. 
laugh.gif
 But what is that paper with the stars on it in the second to last pic?
Luckily for me I just payed retail and was able to get the box. When they got shipped the shoes themselves came in a regular Nike box and the special box came empty lol. The paper is just paper I'm guessing for the shoes.

No sir. It is on the bottom of the laces in this pic. Can't make out from the pics what it says or anything like that.

Oh man. My fault. I didn't even realize that they were there until just now. At first I had only seen them come with the Kobe's and thought nothing of it.
For those that were asking what were on the lace clip things.. 
Luckily for me I just payed retail and was able to get the box. When they got shipped the shoes themselves came in a regular Nike box and the special box came empty lol. The paper is just paper I'm guessing for the shoes.
The lace clip things look pretty nice though. I'm guessing its to commemorate the US victory. I wish they would include that kind of stuff in the US version of the shoe. I understand the china box being exlcusive to Asia, but Nike could have at least put something as small as that with the box. But again, it's not a big problem for me. I just want my pair to come in before the release date to break necks around my campus. A lot of beasts at the University of Houston.

I'm pretty jealous of however you got them for retail. I think it was you that said the first ten people that ordered them got them and you were like number 7 or so. I can't remember if that was you or not, but nonetheless, lucky man. Congrats on copping fam. 

Just got word If your HOH got the USA kd's they will get the Gold Medals if not they will not get them they are only going to the highest selling HOH's

also, theyre profit margin is def. not as high on these since retail is so low...almost half the price of lebrons....they limit quantity, profit margins arent affected much as a whole for Nike Basetball division...Im sure Nike would be happy making $5 lebrons and retailing for $170 instead of making $3 durants that retail for $95

I still need USAs in a 10...prices are dropping,but I cant see myself spending more than $120 maybe $130 on such a basic colorway....STs luckily I got through NDC...those I can justify spending more on than USAs just b/c of the details and "uniqueness"....but now that USA won Gold, USAs have some history behind them...hopefully Ill get them eventually
need GMs too!
Yep.

Oh man. My fault. I didn't even realize that they were there until just now. At first I had only seen them come with the Kobe's and thought nothing of it.

The lace clip things look pretty nice though. I'm guessing its to commemorate the US victory. I wish they would include that kind of stuff in the US version of the shoe. I understand the china box being exlcusive to Asia, but Nike could have at least put something as small as that with the box. But again, it's not a big problem for me. I just want my pair to come in before the release date to break necks around my campus. A lot of beasts at the University of Houston.
I'm pretty jealous of however you got them for retail. I think it was you that said the first ten people that ordered them got them and you were like number 7 or so. I can't remember if that was you or not, but nonetheless, lucky man. Congrats on copping fam. 

No worries bro!! I have only saw them in a picture or two so I am sure most people had no clue what I was talking about. It does make the shoe look pretty sick though. They should have included that on all Gold Medal releases IMO

Just got word If your HOH got the USA kd's they will get the Gold Medals if not they will not get them they are only going to the highest selling HOH's

Idk about this. My HOH didn't get the USA's, but I spoke to them today and they told me they will have the Gold Medals.

Haven't posted on here in forever, how has everyone been??

Picked up two GM's over the past month, here's my review on em. Hope all my heads get em.

(Can someone embed that, I swear I can't do it. I click the old embed code and everything.)

:smh::smh::smh: Hoping I don't have to camp for the GMs at my spot. I never tried to get some KDs for retail so should be intresting how this goes.

So I was taking a look at my Galaxy/All Star pair today and noticed something that didn't come to mind before. For some reason my size tag is on the side of the shoe and not on the tongue. It seems a little off to me, but can someone confirm/deny that it is like that on some shoes? Because the style number and everything is right on it and the details of the shoe don't have any signs of it being fake so I'm just wondering if some shoes are like that. Could it be that size 8.5's are like that since the tag is too big to put on the tongue? I'm kind of scared now that I've been rocking a fake pair mostly because my girl got this for me as a gift and it would probably devastate her knowing she got a fake one. She said that the people she ordered them from were legit and everything on ebay so I'm just wondering. These were from China too, by the way. I can give you guys pics if you want. 

So I was taking a look at my Galaxy/All Star pair today and noticed something that didn't come to mind before. For some reason my size tag is on the side of the shoe and not on the tongue. It seems a little off to me, but can someone confirm/deny that it is like that on some shoes? Because the style number and everything is right on it and the details of the shoe don't have any signs of it being fake so I'm just wondering if some shoes are like that. Could it be that size 8.5's are like that since the tag is too big to put on the tongue? I'm kind of scared now that I've been rocking a fake pair mostly because my girl got this for me as a gift and it would probably devastate her knowing she got a fake one. She said that the people she ordered them from were legit and everything on ebay so I'm just wondering. These were from China too, by the way. I can give you guys pics if you want. 

your good fam. just checked my sz 10.5 galaxies that i know are legit. sz tag is on the side and not on the tounge. thank ur girl again for buying you such a dope shoe lol

your good fam. just checked my sz 10.5 galaxies that i know are legit. sz tag is on the side and not on the tounge. thank ur girl again for buying you such a dope shoe lol
Thanks fam! Saved my day. Haha and yeah I sure did. I got myself a good one. 
smokin.gif

My GM's came in the mail today.  I'll try to upload some pics soon as well as a collection shot. I'm rolling 11 pairs deep in KD's now. I hate to say that they're all limited except for the Rogues. I wish I had copped some Homes, Navy's and Black outs when I had the chance though. 

Don't really mind camping (as long as it doesn't interfere with school )
but I just want a pair

Back
Top Bottom