OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Two years ago model. Came in that grey color and black. Only two colorways they produced. Still use mine quite often for everything from gym to carrying a laptop. Would like a black one now as well. Let me know if they are still available somewhere.

I have the black one, easily my favorite bag. I like the size of that one, seems like backpacks are getting bigger and bigger.

Just grabbed these from an outlet. Not really that impressed with this colorway. Haven't decided if I'll take them back or not.
The orange is what lets them down a little bit IMO.

Still one of my favorite KD 5s though. Rocking them to the gym today.

rocked these today

removed the insole and the pain is significantly less noticeable and almost absent (wearable). still disappointing that the top portion of the shoe has to hurt. Might cop the extraterrestrials but that would be it for me in terms of these kd vs

Hey KD V Folks. 

So I recently came across the KD V Texas and love the Metallic Silver. I have a chance to get a pair but wanted to know how they fit. 

Typically in Nike's I get a size 10, and most recently I have a couple of pairs of LeBron 10's and 11's that fit perfect in a size 10.

Does this specific KD run the same?

Thanks in Advance

Something hit me today and I realized I really needed the DMVs... 

Tracked em down for 110 shipped and I'm happy.  I've hooped in the elites but not the regular model.  Looking forward to it

Long shot, but if any one has a sz 10.5 DS in the ASG KD Vs and wants to size swap for a DS sz 11 hmu.  Or if any NTer needs a sz 11 for retail + ship hmu.

Last edited:
80$ for a DS all star is a good deal? I want for casual wear
Yes -- I think that's a solid price DS

I was fortunate to grab the APs and DMVs recently both in the 90-115 range.  Super stoked.  Mine for ball though

And also the best KD to date IMO
I agree with you, especially for hoop 
smokin.gif

I sat on this model and for some reason decided to pick a pair up about a year ago.  It's a go-to shoe next to the Kobe V, VI and some UA models for me.  Currently just have 3 pairs - DMV, APs and an air mag based iD from someone off eBay

The KD V is my GOAT performance shoe. Ebay is starting to dry up on pairs in my size and I need a replacement go-to once my current pairs get worn out. I really enjoy the overall cushion, stability, and responsiveness of the forefoot zoom units on the Vs. Does anybody have a recommendation for a current-performance shoe that plays similar to the Vs performance-wise? 

I got the XMas colorway from a fellow NTer for a generous deal. Much appreciation to that dude. KD V is so comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom