::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

Thinking about buying a 2nd pair of Shark's to kinda customize a little bit as a project. Change the laces, maybe outline the swoosh and add some speckles on the white midsole or something.

Any ideas as to what would be a good color to make some minor changes to these with?

Didn't know if this should go in the ID thread or in the regular Kobe VII thread.

Nice IDs guys but theres no way in the world its worth an extra 60 for the bootie alone !!!!  That's 240 in one pair ? 

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Got these for my lil sis to ball on her hs team

wc0hds.jpg

1z6sknq.jpg

Day off so I broke these out for the day. Got some other ID's coming in today as well (freeruns).
pimp.gif

Nice ID's in here!
Made a pair for my birthday last month (the 22nd), got them pretty much a month after!

Wanted to make a pair I know I'd wear into the ground.

Snapped a few pics before they get too beat, already have worn them out a couple of times.

TpXVz.jpg

809PV.jpg

Cheech & Destroy. 
laugh.gif

CHICHAN, I did almost the same design. Those translucent outsoles look dope. I can't wait until mine arrive.
I submitted the order Feb 3rd, got the "In progress" email Feb 6th and now just waiting...
tired.gif

nikeid
/render.nikeid.com/is/image//nikeid/?layer=0&src=ir(nikeidrender/kobe71112_v1?obj=/s/g3&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g8&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g4&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g13/fast&show&obj=/s/g20&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g7/mid&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g1/mid&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g12/clear&show&obj=/s/g17&show&opac=100&decal=&src=is(nikeid/cp_iD?">http://render.nikeid.com/...amp;src...pha)&printRes=72&sharpen=1&wid=180)&pos=0,-90" width=200>

They need to add new options. Pretty sure kobes are the only ones not to get new options yet.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

They need to add new options. Pretty sure kobes are the only ones not to get new options yet.

we need more option on the midsole/healcup 

25916558ee40d0bf4af857c0193f1e8cfec40d60_r.jpg

Really planning to ID a pair this month or next. Still cant decide what colorway should I make. Your comments will help. These are the last four
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom