OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Just bought the Diamond Warm up Jacket and Pants at the local Nike store in SD.

I gotta admit, that suit is clean and matches pretty much with black/maize ZK1, ZK2, and ZK3.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I gotta admit, that suit is clean and matches pretty much with black/maize ZK1, ZK2, and ZK3.
How much were they?

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

You think you could upload some pics?

been playing in them for a week or so now and Im disappointed with the traction on both clean hardwood and concrete tile.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

NK

where'd u get em for $112 shipped at?
maybe i could do that up for the next GR

nike.com has a 20% off code right now. also, i made another nike.com account and new account members get free shipping. i couldnt do anything about taxthough because we have a niketown in our state
frown.gif

Originally Posted by goosebear10

been playing in them for a week or so now and Im disappointed with the traction on both clean hardwood and concrete tile.

Yea I was ballin' yesterday...some dude had em on..and although the floor was kinda slippery (was in a 24hr fitness, humidty caused condensation on gymfloor)...I was surprised to see him slip in the Kobes. Youd think theyd have great traction.

thanks nk! 20% off is a great deal on these might have to pick up another pair.

what are the RDs for other colors?

Tried them on today @ Footlocker and they felt really light and comfortable. I have a very
narrow foot so I'm picky about ballin shoes. I tried the ZKII right before the III's and the
former felt bulky on my foot.

The traction seems suspect as other have mentioned, but they strike me as the kind
of shoe that you need to break in (the sole) and then you're good to go.

All in all, I think I'll eventually cop. No need to go googoo gaga and drop $130 for
some kicks that WILL be much cheaper in no time.

Just FYI for all you kobeheads, the Cabazon Nike oulet in Cali has the white/black/purple ZK2 lites for 79.99. And they will ship them out to you so you canorder them from the store by phone.

on both clean hardwood and concrete tile.
ive heard of concrete tile basketball courts, but ive never seen one, anybody got pics?

@ one of our old gyms at my school, the floor is made of some type of rubber material i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
when i saw it for the first time.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Just FYI for all you kobeheads, the Cabazon Nike oulet in Cali has the white/black/purple ZK2 lites for 79.99. And they will ship them out to you so you can order them from the store by phone.

Do you have the phone # by any chance? I tried calling the number i found online but it didnt work.

kb24.com sucks. it has been 10 days as of today and they still havent shipped yet? i know they had problem but a mentally challenged kid could have figured itout within 10 days. they take the time to continually upday their site with quotes from kobe and about the all star game, but dont you think our orders shouldhave been the priority?!?! What do they care, they already have our money. But they will never get my money again for anything.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Just FYI for all you kobeheads, the Cabazon Nike oulet in Cali has the white/black/purple ZK2 lites for 79.99. And they will ship them out to you so you can order them from the store by phone.

really? i just ordered my pairs from riverhead, i guess its the same thing since shipping was only $15 bucks, so i figure thats gas money since cabazon isabout 1 hour away. thanks for the update though!!

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Kind off topic, but how much do DS All-Star 2K5s go for?
I seen them go for 80 to 120 shipped.. Holla at me i got a pair. I might sell it soon.

Back
Top Bottom