OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I'm really starting to like the all black ones and I normally hate an all black shoe. I'm seriously considering buying these when they hit the salesrack.

hello nt, i have a question...can i place a international order on eastbay for the kobe III shoes or eastbay doesn't ship these shoes internationally.I askthis because someone ordered these among other things for me and after a few days he receaved the confirmation for the order and the kobe III didn't makeit, i have never ordered from eastbay and i don't know how it works...thanks

i've balled in these quite a few times already- and besides the first time i wore em, i had no problems with traction.
and the first time was only because the court was really dusty...
my shoes got some creasing in them now- but like they said above it only creased at the toe area where there is leather.

and these are by far the most comfortable shoes i've balled in- there is absolutley no discomfort for me. i think that's the first time i'm sayingthat for any shoe.
the fit is perfect. supreme lockdown especially if you use every loophople. and i think the cushioning is very good- better than zk2s.
i'm a relatively heavy dude (6'1 @ 210lb) and with my zk2s i felt as if it were bottoming out lke i was straight up landing on the hardwood but thezkIII are
amazing. it seriously seriously seriously feels good.

like u know how sometimes u put on new kicks and ur immediately oh they feel this way or they feel that way. but with these u just put em on and it's all
a natural feel and u forget u even have em on.
i only realized that after i took my shoes off at the gym and i was like "man i forgot i was wearin these- these are GREAT!"

ok that's my whacked out review. this shoe gets an A+ from me

^were u speaking to eric?

i've exchanged a few emails with him. he told me shoes started shipping yesterday and all day today
haven't checked my account yet though to see if the order status has been updated- doubtful.
i was also one of the ones who were double charged during the sale of the AS ZKIII

yea i emailed eric a few times and he always responded quickly. last week he told me theyd ship this tuesday, because monday was a holiday. he said id get ashipment confirmation email. well tuesday came and passed, and NOTHING. so i emailed him wednesday and he said that they had shipped some tuesday, were goingto do some wednesday, and the rest on thursday. guess what, I have recieved NOTHING from kb24 or him. so i emailed him again last night. i was angry at thispoint, and told him that i felt it was wrong that they can update their site everyday, but havent taken care of the thing that should be their priority, thecustomers orders. well guess what, this is the first time he hasnt responded. today, saturday is now 2 weeks. this is ridiculous. im calling my credit cardcompany in the morning and disputing the charges. they were VERY quick in charging my credit card, what a suprise, but after 2 weeks of nothing, i will neverorder from there again.

These shoes are really amazing, when i first tried them on i was EXTREMELY impressed by HOW LEIGHT they are OMG the traction is okay, it's not better thanthe zoom kobe 2 but the overall feel of the shoe is much more flexible and comfortable than the zoom kobe 2, (i bought these instead of the jordan 23's)
"FEELS LIKE I"M WALKING ON PILLOWS"

seriously people relax. If y'all would have ordered from Asia sellers y'all would have paid 200 plus and still be waiting for them. Yea they are takinglong but you know this is the first time that kb24.com does sell items to the General public...sorry but I don't count their upper deck stuff as stuff forthe general public. This is the FIRST time, yea it sucks we haven't gotten our pairs yet, I haven't gotten mine, but you at least they're takingcare of this process now and not later. I'm just glad they were selling them for retail and shipping. I rather wait than spend 200 from a seller in Asiaand still be waiting by my door to see when they come, to see if they even cleared customs or not.

I've been talking to Eric @ kb24 and he replies to me everytime. They are just slammed. Our shoes will probably ship out Monday. It's no big deal,they will show.

COOK # 45
get fit.

o7sylh.jpg

Definitely grew on me

wondering if anyone else has messed around w/ the lacing? i'm a huge fan of the 2k4's lacing system. i forget which member posted a how to guide tolacing up the 2k4's but it inspired me to experiment w/ the AZK3's. I've had constant ankle sprains throughout my life so i like my kicks to lockmy ankles down. Haven't played a game w/ this lacing yet but i'll let you guys know how it holds up when i do. 1.) I've noted lace holes 1-3http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m263/sole_discretion/?action=view&current=lace1.jpg 2.) Feed the laces through hole 2 first http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m263/sole_discretion/?action=view&current=lace2.jpg 3.) Come back down and feed the laces through hole 1http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m263/sole_discretion/?action=view&current=lace3.jpg 4.) And finally feed the laces through hole 3 http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m263/sole_discretion/?action=view&current=lace4.jpg It creates an almost webbing effect. I did up my 3'sthis way and the couldn't even put my foot in. so it's best to put the shoes on before you lace up the last 3 holes.

^^^^^
interesting idea.........would there be enough lace to tie them though? that looks like barely anything to have enough to loop

just came back from the gym and i'm gonna have to give my lace idea a "B" at the most. it definitely shortened the final length of lace i hadleft to tie them up which was a downer but at the same time i don't think it provided more or less ankle support then the normal way.

Back
Top Bottom