OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Pretty slick but they don't look durable
i think there is enough sole on that shoe...
laugh.gif

** CAN SOMEONE PS THESE WITH A CLEAR TRANS BOTTOM? **

Originally Posted by 4fitness

6 days unril the RD. I'll be glad when mine show up. I'm almost in Bball condition.

COOK # 45
get fit.
DAMN FIT. I HAVENT SEEN YOU POST THIS MUCH SINCE THE NIKE ZK2ID'S.
BRING ON THE ZK3 ID'S RIGHT?...
happy.gif

Amen. I hope they do ID them. The bad thing is, I had 2 pr. of IDs (ZKII) tear up. I'm gonna fix one myself. I got refunded for the other pr.

Bring them on.

COOK # 45
get fit.

My goodness, this is one UGLY freaking shoe.

I still can't believe it's a signature shoe.

Not just any ol' sig shoe, like Brandon Roy or Lamar Odom... but a signature shoe... of one of the GREATEST to play in today's game.

Un.

Believable.

roll.gif

Well only Kobe can sell this shoe. Imagine if it wasn't a sig shoe, or if it was someone else's sig.
laugh.gif

Damn, the more I see them, the more I dislike them
laugh.gif

I'm going to save my money, and buy the Wht/Blk/Red XX3's.

^ Not quite back in tip top full court conditioning is what I meant. I'm coming off of my 3rd knee operation (same knee) ouch !
I'm gonna keep my ZKIIIs on ice until I'm ready. I need about 4 more weeks.

COOK # 45
get fit.

snap 4fitness. Thats a lot of knee surgeries? If you dont mind asking what was wrong? Im having surgery on a torn meniscus on the left knee March 21st. How wasit? I think ima call my footlocker and see if they will be getting the Kobes.

so, i mean i dont even know how long theyve been on the EU site but ... http://store.nike.com/emeastore/index.html#,en,,url;stage,landingpage-309111-309111-170676//160407///|0

and there you have it, nike releases the ZK3 the same WEEK as the AJ23 thats brilliant if i dont say so myself. fking ***** they are over there at NIKE, wow nocommercials ON TV! @**?

im going to get them and the blk/red/whit ZLV and the black AJ23, and but damn i cant ball till tuesday grr.

tmw is a holiday afterall.

Does that catalog say maize on the black ones? NO. NO. NO. I thought we were getting black/white.

balled in my black pair for a 2nd time tonight.........man these are sweet, best out of the three IMO.........the tongue slips a bit, but not so that itsdistracting or uncomfortable. only thing im a little bit questionable about is the grip, it was good on a dusty floor the first time and second, but im worriedit will wear out quickly

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

balled in my black pair for a 2nd time tonight.........man these are sweet, best out of the three IMO.........the tongue slips a bit, but not so that its distracting or uncomfortable. only thing im a little bit questionable about is the grip, it was good on a dusty floor the first time and second, but im worried it will wear out quickly
How do they run? True, Half size big/small? thanks.

Originally Posted by soychulo

Does that catalog say maize on the black ones? NO. NO. NO. I thought we were getting black/white.

If by black/white you mean the ones with the all black upper/sole with white swoosh, then yes those are black/maize. It contains maize only on the kobesymbols though.

and i'm coming off of my 2rd knee operation(ACL)
frown.gif

I´ll be reddy to go in June!

4fitness good luck!
wink.gif

check out sneakernews.com for new pics of the MPLS ZKIII. they really are beautiful... it seems they've been released in Asia already. i'm definitelytrying to get my hands on a pair of these as well as the ASG ZKIII. all i need is an asia connect ;T how come the 1st post of this topic doesn't getupdated?

^ Why didn't you just post the pic?

nike-zoom-kobe-3-mlps-1.jpg

Nice colorway of a very, very, VERY ugly shoe.

i would've but i'm posting from a PS3...
the same way in which i'd quote you right now and fix what you originally said to now say "nice colorway of a very, very, VERY beautiful shoe."

no but really- the colorway makes the shoe look a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom