OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

65769010_z.jpg

whats with the metrosexual collection? this shirt is just as bad as the i love kobe shirts.

The hell is up with the tuity fruity Kobe gear?

Is there a tuity fruity ZKIII colorway releasing for all the hypebeasts out there?

i love kobe as a player...but not even to rock a shirt like that....the shorts yes...sleeveless shirt yes...the i love...um...no

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

65769010_z.jpg

whats with the metrosexual collection? this shirt is just as bad as the i love kobe shirts.

Is there a tuity fruity ZKIII colorway releasing for all the hypebeasts out there?

Beginning to grow on me.......................NOT

I want the Purple toes!!! About time they release a Lakers colorway! Any word on what Kobe's gonna be wearing in theOlympics???

Picked up the black kobe 3's a couple weeks ago and must say, I am pleased. The traction is not the best, but everything else about the shoe isgreat

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

65769010_z.jpg

Beginning to grow on me.......................NOT

Thats something Roger Federrer is going to wear on the court. First memeber of Team Kobe hahahahahahahaha

I'm a huge Kobe fan, but those clothes have got to go.

I don't know what they were thinking when they decided to put that out.

Has anyone else experienced discomfort where the urethane upper meets the leather toe? The urethane part presses against my big toe...

nywsb5.jpg

KeonClark7: I have noticed that, too. I am kinda surprised that the discomfort is there as much as it is, as "brake pressure" is something that theyusually call out in weartesting, and is usually addressed. Splitting the urethane pattern there would have allowed for a smaller mold to make the urethanecage, thus saving cost, and eased the discomfort. It probably wouldn't have looked as cool. though.

^^^i've noticed that too. i usually wear a 10.5 and noticed it when i tried it on. went a have size down at that solved the problem for me, well at leastwalking around the store in them. hope it won't be a problem cause i plan on wearing my zkiii for my upcoming spring league.

btw what is up with the new kobe gear?
indifferent.gif

^ This only happens on my right foot, which is a little smaller than my left. Hopefully downsizing will work for me too.

Weird, my left is only a little smaller than my right. I've worn mine probably 7 times and no discomfort so far, only during the first wear, which I feltthey were being broken in.

Ok let me get this straight. Duke colorways are not releasing, Lower Merion (aka Aces) are Asia Exclusive or KB24.com, and Lakers (purple toe) are allreleasing, but limited?

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

i love kobe as a player...but not even to rock a shirt like that....the shorts yes...sleeveless shirt yes...the i love...um...no

For reals, the I love Kobe tee is just too much. I bet my friends that know that I'm such a big fan of Kobe will laugh at me for sure wearing that tee.Especially because the shozoko looks like something else to them.

I would cop those Purple toed III in a heartbeat.

Any word on them? It would be dumb of Nike not to release them.

Back
Top Bottom