OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know of any spots in orange county selling the 3D's? Also if someone could point me in the right direction as to what site i could still cop grinches sz 10.5 would be extremely helpful. Thanks NT.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

so aside from NTLA and NTNY, are any cities getting the 3Ds or Sunsets, or do we all battle online?

i hope Chicago gets some, because I have 0 luck online with limited releases

Originally Posted by x41133127x

Austin sneakerhead here. Going to be in LA on Wednesday Night. Do you LA heads think there will be any ZKVI 3Ds still around by 8 pm (touch down in LAX around 7). If so, where do you think they'll be? If not, can someone cop me a pair and Id be happy to meet up to pay and take you out to lunch on me.

Google fox hills mall. It's by lax and they should have them.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Austin sneakerhead here. Going to be in LA on Wednesday Night. Do you LA heads think there will be any ZKVI 3Ds still around by 8 pm (touch down in LAX around 7). If so, where do you think they'll be? If not, can someone cop me a pair and Id be happy to meet up to pay and take you out to lunch on me.

Google fox hills mall. It's by lax and they should have them.
Appreciate it. Is it going to be at all HOH and NTLA locations?

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

so aside from NTLA and NTNY, are any cities getting the 3Ds or Sunsets, or do we all battle online?

I agree man.  Online releases are a complete joke.  I am hoping to take the day off work Friday to come up to HOH and get some Sunsets.

You should be good. I got my East LA's from Nike Santa Monica the day after release at 2pm!

Originally Posted by marley

I agree man.  Online releases are a complete joke.  I am hoping to take the day off work Friday to come up to HOH and get some Sunsets.
Yea relying on online is the worst, but some have to. I have yet to be successful with any limited release online.
Will try ndc for the 3d's, maybe my luck will change.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Welcome of the Forums HorrorKid! Any pics to share with us?

Congrats Waverder! Looking forward to the pics!
Thanks!

Just some cellphone pics. I'll get my camera out tonight and snap some to share!

struck out on getting a wristband for the 3d's at NTNY but got one for the sunsets. wouldve been salty if i left empty handed lol.

It's release time...lots of new requests coming in
smile.gif

Originally Posted by marley

i may be doing the same.  id like the 3D, but i need those sunsets the most

I hope nike (or adidas) release some gear that matches the 3D's and sunsets. I still can't believe adidas release a nasty shirt that went perfectly with the Grinches and nike didn't. Fumble...

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I hope nike (or adidas) release some gear that matches the 3D's and sunsets. I still can't believe adidas release a nasty shirt that went perfectly with the Grinches and nike didn't. Fumble...

I think theres a shirt for the 3D's, I've seen some pictures a few pages back of a white shirt with LA in the blue/red color.  It was the pics from the event kobe was at.
Guess I gotta make my decision about 3D's pretty soon

^Thanks. If anything I'll wear a black shirt with those sunsets. I hope they are better in person tho. My boy may have a pair on hold for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom