OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by need4sheed

embarassed.gif
damn, i was just voicing my opinion, no need to jump on me
frown.gif
. I'm new here, I thought yall would find it funny, rough crowd i guess
ohwell.gif

Don't sweat it dude. 
laugh.gif
  You're not a real NTer until you've been criticized. Welcome. 
pimp.gif

It's crazy how big these threads get now (haven't been in this thread since the grinches). Was browsing the old Jordan XX3 threads just for nostalgia and there's no comparison. 
laugh.gif

Oh and LA cw >>>>> by a mile. 

Sticking to one cw and tuning it perfection works very well with this shoe. 

Originally Posted by PIO2890

Originally Posted by VTRAN

aww..this pic makes me want to get a pair now..
devil.gif
got to refrain from buying these..
embarassed.gif
Red is my favorite color and i STILL can't get hyped about these. Grinches, China's and Sunsets still remain my favorites of the Limiteds. Got some Grinchies, which I'm glad, and I'll try one more pitiful attempt at the China's when they drop.

MAN those red all stars look dope as hell. the white heal part should be black. but looks GREAT!! I'm really considering copping those

Who cares what he wears, if he wants to look like the kool-aid man let him wear it.

Not really feeling the all stars, I fed into the hype with the V's and ended up never wearing them

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Who cares what he wears, if he wants to look like the kool-aid man let him wear it.

Not really feeling the all stars, I fed into the hype with the V's and ended up never wearing them

Yea but the V all-stars had like a pink hue, they are way better imo

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

NT Chicago had about 20 pairs!
On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by VTRAN
pimp.gif
...laces like the Lebron ASG throw me off, but they still look ill!
saw these in person, the white heel on the midsole is painted on, and looks very cheap honestly.....saw the durants too, and those > the AS 6s...

Can't believe someone just dropped $300 for the BHMs on the bay tonight! Guess they didn't know they come out in a couple of weeks. SMDH.

SO I was messing with my bruce lee v's... I wiped a rag that had some paint thinner on the "black midsole" Underneath it was yellow. Is this normal. O btw when i got my pair I got em from hoh so they r real

I told myself that I was done with the Kobe line after the Vs.  I passed up on all the colorways that dropped... then I ran into the 3Ds... Had to scratch that itch... Boom!

I should have stayed home that day... 

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

SO I was messing with my bruce lee v's... I wiped a rag that had some paint thinner on the "black midsole" Underneath it was yellow. Is this normal. O btw when i got my pair I got em from hoh so they r real
post pics

Why would you do that? Were you trying to take the color off or something... Yowzers! 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by haza12d

Why would you do that? Were you trying to take the color off or something... Yowzers! 
frown.gif
Were you doing that intentionally...? I mean, it is paint thinner after all. Can't see how that wouldn't take something off.

Dope pics of the Hollywoods haza! Probably the best shots I seen of them!

Paid reseller price, but no regrets... I can't wait to get them! I can't believe these were so limited!

missing out on the OCs makes me really appreciate my grinches!  cant wait to try and grab a pair of the ASG, Chinas, and Rices.  Hopefully HOH and NTs around the U.S. will carry all those dope cws down the line.   

hate the oranges.
the dukes are plain.
loving the grey royals.
can't wait for more cws to drop.

I LOVE THESE on my feet!! del sols ftw.

hmmm... me think a lot of NTers will sleep on BHM's, hope these peeps won't change their mind though. i badly need a 2nd pair to ball in.
but with the way how VIs dropping here in PI (so far it's only Grinch, Del Sol and Concord were released), i might get no luck at all and end up with TBs or Breds. 
Not feeling those ASGs even though it's confirmed to drop here in PI 2/20.

frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom