OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even halfway finished with the V's, and the VI's are already looking like a problem.
30t6p3b.gif

Favorite part of the shoe so far, is the heel cup and midsole... 

P_330_3_Zoom-Kobe-VI-Del-Sol-5i.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Marqueesole's pics made the Del Sols look illy.. Even more so than before.

I'm glad shox2001, the publisher of this thread is making it the official Kobe VI thread.

We now will have a thread from start to hopefully finish. Don't get this one locked like the V thread!

The V thread would have around 1500 pages if the first one hadn't got locked. smh.
I thought the thread was locked/deleted when I couldn't find the original title. Low and behold it was official.
smokin.gif

Can't wait for more white based cw.
I had the same problem
laugh.gif

Glad it's the official thread

Originally Posted by RoOk

Wow...I didn't know so many NT'ers disliked Kobe's last 2 sneakers. I think last years were his best (Basketball wise) by far.

QFT IMO. Loved the 2K4, not the 2K5, loved the ZK1, didn't have ZK's 2-4, tried on the ZK4 & didn't like em. ZK5 is my best basketball shoe ever. Hopefully the ZK6 will be even better.

someone on NT bite the bullet and buy the vi off marqueesole and post detailed pics wearing them lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

i'd do it in a heart beat if a sz11 was there....

I'd take some pics.... then go straight to an indoor court.

^^^ I think everyone here would agree that they would beast over your pics 
eek.gif
 over the marqueesole pics ... 
can't wait to read performance reviews. if there was one knock on the v it would be breathability (not a huge issue on the v btw).

I hope these are a lot like the Hyperfuse in the sense that there's air running over your foot.

The material underlying the scales looks likes a mesh-type composite.. I can only hope. I love breathability in ball shoes.. Steppin it up another level would be nice.

Also, I've stated this before, but I sure hope these fit snug on the foot like an actual soccer boot would. The insoles better not be misleading!

As with the Vs, I hope creasing is not an issue with these kicks.. The medial side looks like it has some potential for creasing.

I hope these are a lot like the Hyperfuse in the sense that there's air running over your foot.

The material underlying the scales looks likes a mesh-type composite.. I can only hope. I love breathability in ball shoes.. Steppin it up another level would be nice.

Also, I've stated this before, but I sure hope these fit snug on the foot like an actual soccer boot would. The insoles better not be misleading!

As with the Vs, I hope creasing is not an issue with these kicks.. The medial side looks like it has some potential for creasing.
yeah...no doubt...but the only thing is - I hope that future iterations have something other then the scales...maybe something a little more subtle...i like the snake skin (i understand why they got to add that in) - but at the end of the day...I don't want the shoe to be covered by it...

yeah...no doubt...but the only thing is - I hope that future iterations have something other then the scales...maybe something a little more subtle...i like the snake skin (i understand why they got to add that in) - but at the end of the day...I don't want the shoe to be covered by it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom