OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Why wouldn't you want a cool box with your shoes? It gives the shoe more significance imo.

Yea, you don't wear the box, but it's a nice thing to have.
how? i mean im not a sneakerhead in a sense because when i buy a shoe i like, i wear the hell outta them. i mean i mostly buy basketball kicks and ball them to death. soon as i get the shoes and the day i wear them the box usually gets tossed.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

they can do whatever they want with the box as long as i'm not paying extra for it.
at least now i'll be able to tell which box has the zk6's in them among the orange boxes.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

mrfantastic21 wrote:

shox2001 wrote:

Name : Zoom Kobe VI
Colour : WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK
Style : 429659-100
Release Date : SP 2011
Price : $130
Inlines?

probably replacing the inlines. i like um. i bet they look awesome in real life. the grey upper is a nice change

is everyone forgetting that this colourway leaked a few weeks ago?

kobe_vi.jpg

Lmao this went into talkin about a box!! My shoes could come in a bag for all I care.. ^promising? What does that even mean when talkin about a box
ohwell.gif
Kobe needs to start thinking about Lebron and the heat comin to have snake for dinner not a "BOX"

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Lmao this went into talkin about a box!! My shoes could come in a bag for all I care.. ^promising? What does that even mean when talkin about a box
ohwell.gif
Kobe needs to start thinking about Lebron and the heat comin to have snake for dinner not a "BOX"

Uhhh....It is the Kobe VI box, and last I checked this was the Kobe VI thread. Why wouldn't we talk about it? Can't believe dudes are actually getting MAD over him getting a box.

If you don't like the box like alot of you say you do, leave it at footlocker the day you buy the VI's.

btw what does Kobe and the Heat have to do with the box for the VI's? Seriously?

A.I voice) not a shoe, not a shoe , not a shoe, we talkin bout a box, not a shoe, not a shoe, not a shoe, we talkin bout a box man a box, a box a BOX NOT A SHOE

^ box is part of this shoe.. We all know a box adds something.

More excited to get some OG DS Jordans with the box or without the box? ..yeah.. exactly. With the box.

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

That new box is nice but its just a box. Big deal
^
what? IT IS A BIG DEAL. you want your brand new shoes to come in a box of dried leaves?
if we don't have to pay extra and get a better box, THAT is cool.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Wow Nike. WOW:smh:

Make it common behavior to put all of these great ZKs in orange boxes, making our closets/shelves neat in the process, then out of nowhere, BAM! mamba box.
30t6p3b.gif

anyone got a late pass for the folks at Nike?

after 5 shoes, why bother???

Im not mad, I just wish this happened sooner, like ZK2-ZK3.
ohwell.gif

I wish it never happened at all. I love how my pops house closets look orange from all those boxes. It's whatever tho. As long as the price doesn't go up I'm good.

^yeah, as long as the price is the same its all good. it doesnt matter if its the orange box or the mamba box.

What counts is the performance.

There are some kicks out there for $160+ and come with all this glamour
and can't do sh** on the court. Thats like a female wearing makeup at the gym. Nonsense.

I am not a big fan of Kobe but I love the design of both the IV and V (I don't have any of the shoes coz i don't like low tops for ballin') I consider it a cool shoe seeing it being worn by others. What's up with the designers of the VI? Astheically they look like someone with chicken pox. I hope they do something about this!

some people in this thread need to shut the @%@* up. we all know you can't wear boxes, nobody mentioned anything about wearing a box. plenty of people collect kobe's and a box adds to their collection, without a price increase. so shut the @%@* up about wearing the box, @%@%%$. it is what it is, if you don't like it, don't buy and waste your time typing that stupid @%@@ out here.

I like how it will be easier to differentiate between the shoes with the box. I assume that quickstrikes will be in a different color and maybe different design. It makes it easier to find them out of the closet.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by NobleKane

mrfantastic21 wrote:

shox2001 wrote:

Name : Zoom Kobe VI
Colour : WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK
Style : 429659-100
Release Date : SP 2011
Price : $130
Inlines?

probably replacing the inlines. i like um. i bet they look awesome in real life. the grey upper is a nice change

is everyone forgetting that this colourway leaked a few weeks ago?

kobe_vi.jpg

the catalog pic seems like a MPLS cw but the locker pic seems it is a Duke Home CW.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

some people in this thread need to shut the @%@* up. we all know you can't wear boxes, nobody mentioned anything about wearing a box. plenty of people collect kobe's and a box adds to their collection, without a price increase. so shut the @%@* up about wearing the box, @%@%%$. it is what it is, if you don't like it, don't buy and waste your time typing that stupid @%@@ out here.

Some of you dudes are getting way to sensitive on this box issue. Its kind of sad and hilarious. I think it stems from some inferiority complex to Lebron ..."Well lebron has a box and he hasn't done anything in the league." Kobe already had a box, check his adidas releases...but I doubt most of you guys remember that.

A box is a gimmick, sure its nice to have, but at the end of the day its nothing to get excited about. Growing up as a Jordan fan, what made a shoe special was what he did on the court with them, not the packaging they came in.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

So, are you going to match your fitted with the box? How about a matching belt made out of the paper inside the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom