OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
please no banter and arguments....everyone is entitled to their opinions..

the box is cool, but I would buy Kobe's shoes even if they were sold in brown paper bags...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

please no banter and arguments....everyone is entitled to their opinions..

the box is cool, but I would buy Kobe's shoes even if they were sold in brown paper bags...

This
I'm looking forward to these, probably won't end up with as many pairs as I did with the IVs and Vs tho

I like how the scales become fused just above the midsole, the fakes we saw earlier weren't like this I don't think

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

some people in this thread need to shut the @%@* up. we all know you can't wear boxes, nobody mentioned anything about wearing a box. plenty of people collect kobe's and a box adds to their collection, without a price increase. so shut the @%@* up about wearing the box, @%@%%$. it is what it is, if you don't like it, don't buy and waste your time typing that stupid @%@@ out here.

Couldn't agree more.

Kobe fans, collectors,will apprecoiate the box. Other people wont. Simple as that.

Loved the Adidas Kobe box...Loved the Kobe box from the USA Kobe I's, been waiting for his own box since.

I'm fine with the orange boxes, but when his own personal box gets added and you already like the shoes, it just makes them that much better.

If you're buying a car, it obviously comes with a set of wheels. If the car gets some nice rims and better tires added to it you're obviously going to be happy about it. Do you need nice rims? No. But it's a nice thing to have for the same price.

^i agree. no need to make this a big deal man. some of us jus likes the new box. it added some new looks for the kicks.

no need for some lousy argument about this.

^i agree. no need to make this a big deal man. some of us jus likes the new box. it added some new looks for the kicks.

no need for some lousy argument about this.

Originally Posted by vc8481

I am not a big fan of Kobe but I love the design of both the IV and V (I don't have any of the shoes coz i don't like low tops for ballin') I consider it a cool shoe seeing it being worn by others. What's up with the designers of the VI? Astheically they look like someone with chicken pox. I hope they do something about this!

I'm not sure is some or all of the comments after this post of mine is directed to what i was saying..I kind of injected my comment with in the discussion about the box..anyhow, just want to make it clear that i was commenting on the actual design of the shoe..
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

I am not a big fan of Kobe but I love the design of both the IV and V (I don't have any of the shoes coz i don't like low tops for ballin') I consider it a cool shoe seeing it being worn by others. What's up with the designers of the VI? Astheically they look like someone with chicken pox. I hope they do something about this!

I'm not sure is some or all of the comments after this post of mine is directed to what i was saying..I kind of injected my comment with in the discussion about the box..anyhow, just want to make it clear that i was commenting on the actual design of the shoe..
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

shrewd03 do u know how NOT TO double post?? ******

indifferent.gif
who is this character cali j360?? yuku has been acting up...he doesnt mean to double post smart guy...keep the e-hate down.....look around NT there are double posts....pump fakes...etc. everywhere....yuku is ******ed not shrewd or any other character.

^lol jus ignore the fool man. post something relevant to this topic than checking out somebody's post count. ******.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^lol jus ignore the fool man. post something relevant to this topic than checking out somebody's post count. ******.
uhh. you got pm

It's not yuku, this kid must do it on purpose check out every page, he has a double on all of them click post ONCE and wait if ur screen goes blank go back up to ur web bar and type in niketalk.com again DO NOT TAP REFRESH

But don't call him a name for it....
Damn man.... Horrible

And lol at "if the screen goes blank, type in NikeTalk.com in the web bar "
laugh.gif

Just go back to the previous page and see if your comment was posted.

CALI J 360 is right, but don't call the poster a ******.

i've only double posted once cause i accidentally refreshed on the blank page. just hit back, wait a few min and refresh the page you were just on to see if your comment was posted. we can partially blame yuku, but not fully as most users don't know any better.

^^ yeah eric's facebook has the inlines, carpe diems ?, and yellows too...

Cal - quit the ****** comments, folks on here may have people in their families that have challenges...not cool

I get double posted when i'm posting from the phone and I hit quick reply only once and I dont hit back or refresh. It doesnt happen from a desktop. Yuku is not smartphone friendly. You have a reason to get mad when its triple or quad posting but not necessary for name calling.

We need different colorblocking on the vi. Always the different color on the midsole, heel plate, swoosh and outsole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom