OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The more I stare at the upper the faster i'm getting turned off on it. If nike doesnt have another version of the upper without the snakeskin texture, I dont see myself copping a lot of pairs. The design is way too simple. I think the focus was on the shoe conforming to your foot as the insoles suggest. Let's see what surprises we'll get later on because this isnt gonna fly off the shelves as time passes.

I am intrigued by the zk6..really ready to see them in person..anxious to see what route they go with the chaos VI

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The more I stare at the upper the faster i'm getting turned off on it. If nike doesnt have another version of the upper without the snakeskin texture, I dont see myself copping a lot of pairs. The design is way too simple. I think the focus was on the shoe conforming to your foot as the insoles suggest. Let's see what surprises we'll get later on because this isnt gonna fly off the shelves as time passes.
I am with ya.. I need to see them in person first though, and the comfort/performance will play a factor in me buying pairs.

I'm interested to see what they do with the Chaos makeup too.

Originally Posted by Executive76

clean colorway wasted by the grey appearance of the scales.
 ive seen the inlines in person and the all white upper on those doesn't look grey at all. i think its just the lighting.

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

Originally Posted by Executive76

clean colorway wasted by the grey appearance of the scales.
 ive seen the inlines in person and the all white upper on those doesn't look grey at all. i think its just the lighting.
I'm not a fan of the scales either way but that would help...we need natural setting pics

I'm so glad my feelings were true about those Fake Inlines from Eric's Fake Facebook  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those look amazing up there.   Concord
smile.gif

Although, they should have used black laces, because I they would "pop" a whole lot better.

I kinda like the Del Sol one's aka the Del Snakes but I'm not sure how i feel about the concord ones. Maybee if they had more black in them.

Im on the fence but i don like that runing shoe look kinda looks like sum nike running shoes with that material i wonder if they will have a leather versionz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom