OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

anyone know the release date of the carpe diems?

i couldnt find them on page 1

carpe diems?
where do you see the carpe diems pix?

i haven't seen it on the VIs yet...

be a gold member of eastbay!
then you can get free 3-day selected UPS shipping for all orders!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta love this gold member thing~ real great benefits for frequently purchasing sports gears fans!

had been gold member for 2 years straight already~ great services, very good price!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by donjuan513

el5l5j.jpg

Dope pic TY. Not a fan of the chaos but they're not ugly.... More casual appealing than most of the 6s tho
laugh.gif

GOODNESS.. those Chaos' are hot.. must cop - any release day in 2011 for those?

Also ID's are a must..

...all depending on the traction though..

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

be a gold member of eastbay!
then you can get free 3-day selected UPS shipping for all orders!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta love this gold member thing~ real great benefits for frequently purchasing sports gears fans!

had been gold member for 2 years straight already~ great services, very good price!!
gold club members should get more like priority ordering and one click ordering to get the first dibs at limited releases....

from further review my list so far
1.del sols
2.LA
3.Grinches
4.Chaos
5.concord
6.glass blue
7.bred

i still dont think i can buy these, there just not appealing enough..maybe in person ill say something duff...i was a BIG fan of the iv and v, just dont see any progress in these...they look like my running shoes with scales

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I never understood why some people are so dumb on ebay. You can buy the Grinch's for about $215 with shipping and yet there are people fighting for one pair at $280.

Yes it is unbelievable!!!

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I never understood why some people are so dumb on ebay. You can buy the Grinch's for about $215 with shipping and yet there are people fighting for one pair at $280.

Yes it is unbelievable!!!

I dont know the auction you are talking about, but maybe the 280 pair seller has in hand, and 215 is pre-order?

Those LAs are
smokin.gif
didn't someone say that there will be various colorways dropping during the week of the asg? Possibly that's one of them?

I dont agree with the Chaos name on this years pair, but the shoes look damn good!

You know what these arent bad. But every year they look more and more like running shoes. I'm guessing next year they're just gonna throw some cletes on them. I'm jokin' but it wouldn't look akward... Nott @ all .....

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

anyone know the release date of the carpe diems?

i couldnt find them on page 1

carpe diems?
where do you see the carpe diems pix?

i haven't seen it on the VIs yet...
i didnt. thats why i was wondering if anyone had any info on them

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

damn those chaos r lookin dope

so u can order the grinches from eastbay at midnight on friday eastern standard time?
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, we will have agents here at 7 AM CST on 12/25/10 ready to take orders for these shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update in the Kobe VI thread.

The product number for the Grinches is 29659701.  The product number for the grade school sizes is 29913300.

Originally Posted by DHD28

EASTBAY RAY,

When we order our Kobes via phone what can we tell the representative for free shipping?
If you have a valid free shipping promotion, you can give that to the phone agent when ordering the shoes.  Otherwise, if you join our Gold Club, you would get free three business day shipping on all your orders for a year, as long as the order is shipping to an address in the contiguous 48 US states.

EastbayRep - Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom