OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the game isn't in 3D. Its not a damn movie. Its a basketball game. Dunk contest or something OK, but not the actual game....

But what if he wears a diff pair out of the pack in each quarter
laugh.gif

As nice as the all-star pack is, ill be easily passing on all 4. Even on sale i wouldnt hesitate to pass. Not into them like everyone else is. Im gonna check out the rice tuesday. Anyone know if any stores in ny getting them besides hoh? Dont wanna take the trip to harlem if i dont have to. Would love a limited footlocker release, got store credit i could use.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I hope the game isn't in 3D. Its not a damn movie. Its a basketball game. Dunk contest or something OK, but not the actual game....

But what if he wears a diff pair out of the pack in each quarter
laugh.gif

if true, poor kobe... having to break in the shoes each quarter.
and like someone else said, i really doubt he's gonna wear anything other than the ASG. 

i still don't think the other 3 pairs are part of the pack and it's just a false information being thrown around. until nike tells me, or until the ASG, then i'm saying that they're just regular shoes and not part of any pack. 

Originally Posted by alsasam

Idk I really don't see him doing it and if the game were in 3D and his shoes were 3D it'd make no difference to the viewer. Regardless you'd see him in 3D. I'm about 98% he'll be wearing the ASGs
You won't see the true 3d effect anyway unless you have a 3d tv and are watching the channel that broadcasts it in 3d (assuming they do that).  I'd rather him wear the regular AGS's but we'll find out soon enough.  In fact I'd rather the league go back to where the players wear their respective uniforms and shoes for the All-Star game.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by maronandlando

could anyone examine if this pair is an ID or the "official" laker home cw for vi?

those aren't ID's. take a look at the sole. purple in the front, clear in the back.

the scales look metallic btw, reminds me of the zk5 homes. but what's up with the swoosh... i hope it's just the angle 
sick.gif

I think it is. Look at the left shoe.

Kobe will probably wear the all-star game VI in the first half and then the 3D VI's in the second half of the game

They do this all the time in all-star games

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by moelest

just picked this up, and yes they're nice..

so i snapped some pics and PSed one a bit..
smile.gif

pimp.gif

That's a pimp photo! Where'd you get the laces yo!

Nice pic....Del Sols are sick....

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by alsasam

Idk I really don't see him doing it and if the game were in 3D and his shoes were 3D it'd make no difference to the viewer. Regardless you'd see him in 3D. I'm about 98% he'll be wearing the ASGs
You won't see the true 3d effect anyway unless you have a 3d tv and are watching the channel that broadcasts it in 3d (assuming they do that).  I'd rather him wear the regular AGS's but we'll find out soon enough.  In fact I'd rather the league go back to where the players wear their respective uniforms and shoes for the All-Star game.

I didn't like that idea really. sort of hurt my eye a bit and just plain confusing.
I loved the 91 all star uniforms. classy. as for the shoes, there is no official
word yet so we just have to wait and see. he would probably just wear 1 pair
the entire game or 1 per half at the most.

Kinda late, but wore my Grinches to Monday's game vs Thunder. Times like this I regret selling my DSLR sigh...here are some CRAPPY pics from the game..

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by maronandlando

could anyone examine if this pair is an ID or the "official" laker home cw for vi?

those aren't ID's. take a look at the sole. purple in the front, clear in the back.

the scales look metallic btw, reminds me of the zk5 homes. but what's up with the swoosh... i hope it's just the angle 
sick.gif
I think it is. Look at the left shoe.

these looked fake to me... totally
look at the shoe laces, it is not the official flat shoe laces we have from VIs and Vs.

also tht shoes somehow looked tight up very badly... n have some puffy feeling, look at the eyelets... seems pretty weak on the upper, the ones on my feet seems a lot stronger

another point is, look at the upper close to the midsoles, the islands are not linked up become a big piece of island.

If you have a pair of VIs in your hand, check out the part of the upper attached to the mid soles... the islands are not individually anymore, they linked up like a lil pond of water...

hope you guys know wht i try to say.

also the heel cup part is way off... the deform oval shape become too narrow not rounded as the legit ones

^^
laugh.gif
at that explanation. I know what you're talkin about though. They look off to me and I'm lookin from my phone.

first pair of VIs (concords) coming my way on Monday.  All these pics of the Del Sols are making me want to cop a pair for hoop.  Thanks for all the info everyone is sharing in here, good stuff.  Lake Show tonight on national TV, games are hard to come by out here in Massachusetts...

Was all about the concords when pics first started to surface, but when I finally saw em in person it was like eh... just wasn't feeling the grey scales at all.. not that anyone cares lol

damn, nice seats up there. I've never sat that close before. That woulda been a good game to see. Nice grinches too
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom