OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

ce316215094a33f614c731e7b551bd8b54c3524c_r.jpg

wht do u feel when u see them? do u think they r too plain on the upper?

and what is the material on the heel cup? grey suede? grey leather?

thanks
To me they just seem too dull and unexciting. Perhaps we've all been too spoilt with crazy and brash colorways like the Grinch and upcoming 3Ds etc. I guess they are pretty plain on the upper, compared to the GR China's for instance. No fades, gradients or such, just plain grey scales on a grey base.

The material on the heel cup is smooth grey leather from memory.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I wore my Elite Crews for a game the other night and the heel felt like it was slipping every time I brought the ball up the court.
I played in my Blackout Vs the other night using some Elite socks for the first time, purely for their Dri-Fit material, and I found the same thing! My foot had lots of front to back movement, which I had never experienced before wearing standard socks from somewhere like H&M for instance.

I can only presume it's a symptom of the socks and not the shoes.

so the bhm's and the all stars come out in feb? nike/jb needs to start spacing these releases out. this is SERIOUSLY getting beyond rediculous.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Good News NT!

NDC Updated their February 2011 launch list!
http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/16581

02/09/11Zoom Kobe VI All StarDark Grey/Clorine Blue-Daring Red$135448693-001
02/11/11Zoom Kobe VI All StarOrange Peel/Cannon-Black$135448693-800
02/26/11Zoom Kobe VI BHMBlack/Metallic Gold$130429659-011
Not mad about the Rices anymore!
*pumps fist while shouting "YESSSSSSSS!!!!*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

so the bhm's and the all stars come out in feb? nike/jb needs to start spacing these releases out. this is SERIOUSLY getting beyond rediculous.

lol soo true.. what sucks even more is when two release on the same date... it seems like it would be impossible to get both... kobe bhm and jb bhm ... kobe all star and lbj all star... decisions.. decisions
ohwell.gif

There are so many NICE colorways coming out. I cant make a decision on the east LAs. Can any1 who has seen them in person or already own them let me know if they are better in person or anything? Ususally don't ask questions like this, jus on the fence with these.

All my focus is on those Sunsets right now. I want those so bad. Maybe a double cop. I am travelling for work that week so I sure hope Eastbay gets them so I can order from the hotel.

Aces are one of the few colors that i like!
Grinch
Del Sol
Glass Blue
Black History Month

that is it!
Only need 5 of VIs!
smile.gif

damn another Nice colorway for the kobe 6's...

so far the colorways that are smoking hot are

Aces, grinch, rice, OC.. man yall having a good year.. keep it up nike..

i hope there is another Lower Merion version, with mostly maroon and hints of silver

Sunsets, sunsets, sunsets is where im at right now

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i hope there is another Lower Merion version, with mostly maroon and hints of silver

Sunsets, sunsets, sunsets is where im at right now
yeah i hope so too. both home and away.. loving the lower merion sneakers.. especially the hyperdunks..

Originally Posted by playaproved

Eastbay has the "East LAs" up. Looks like they are going to be releasing at 12:00AM EST.

Didn't expect to see these there. Hopefully all of the ASG kicks are going to be available on Eastbay.

Beat me to it.  Please note, the East LA is extremely limited, so they will go fast.  I would recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also trying to place one online.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Eastbay has the "East LAs" up. Looks like they are going to be releasing at 12:00AM EST.

Didn't expect to see these there. Hopefully all of the ASG kicks are going to be available on Eastbay.

Beat me to it.  Please note, the East LA is extremely limited, so they will go fast.  I would recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also trying to place one online.

EastbayRep - Ray

yea, the phone
laugh.gif
. i sat on there for 1hr 40 minutes to get grinches and got thru when there was size 8 left.  and people called up and get thru in 5 mins.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

anyone know what's going on with the China's or Chaos (I'm confused on what they are being called now
laugh.gif
)...saw this on the bay (not my auction) and was wondering what the release date is and if we are going to get them in the US....sorry if this has been asked before....I asked a handful of pages back and didn't get a response
frown.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Kobe-VI-Ch...16?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item79140d7f01

Those are the "chinas". There are going to be 2 releases, one in china with the special packaging and lacelocks and I believe one in the US with the regular kobe box and no lacelocks. They were on the UK nikestore a while ago (the regular ones). As for a US release date I don't think its been confirmed as of now

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

anyone know what's going on with the China's or Chaos (I'm confused on what they are being called now
laugh.gif
)...saw this on the bay (not my auction) and was wondering what the release date is and if we are going to get them in the US....sorry if this has been asked before....I asked a handful of pages back and didn't get a response
frown.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Kobe-VI-Ch...16?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item79140d7f01

Those are the "chinas". There are going to be 2 releases, one in china with the special packaging and lacelocks and I believe one in the US with the regular kobe box and no lacelocks. They were on the UK nikestore a while ago (the regular ones). As for a US release date I don't think its been confirmed as of now

thanks for the info....too bad we won't be getting the packaging China is getting...that box looks sick.

EastbayRep - Ray

yea, the phone
laugh.gif
. i sat on there for 1hr 40 minutes to get grinches and got thru when there was size 8 left.  and people called up and get thru in 5 mins.

Exactly, im sure things havent been fixed since the Grinch release, that really made me salty towards Eastbay. On hold for 2 hours and people calling right in and getting through, not to mention being a gold club member and no one even answering that line. I understand it was christmas but that was plain ridiculous and a waste of time. Ill be trying my luck elsewhere for limited releases moving forward.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

EastbayRep - Ray

yea, the phone
laugh.gif

Exactly, im sure things havent been fixed since the Grinch release, that really made me salty towards Eastbay. On hold for 2 hours and people calling right in and getting through, not to mention being a gold club member and no one even answering that line. I understand it was christmas but that was plain ridiculous and a waste of time. Ill be trying my luck elsewhere for limited releases moving forward.

Word.  I hope the rep can forward this info on to his managers at Eastbay.  I was on hold for 2+ hours (called in right after they went up) and people are calling in, waiting 5 mins, and getting through.  SMH 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Traded in my blackout V's yesterday for the del sol VI and i gotta say... del sols are the nicest pair of Vi's so far by far. I have the grinches too, and just the simplicity of the del sols makes them amazing. Gonna see how i like them with BL laces in them. Also stoked cause i had got the blackouts a while ago with a discount for a 100 and it was an even exchange. I had intended to wear the blackouts but i never got around to it and decided id rather have a shoe with some color to it.

So you traded them with someone, or exchanged them in store? Just curious to know if they still ring up as regular price since they've been on sale.
In store.  I was suprised I got full price for the V too.  Thought theyd be on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom